Round 5 Discussion

The refs better have security leaving the grounds tonight or they'll probably get lynched!

Dislocated ankle and a break somewhere, not good

Not as bad as JYY but man, it’s in the ballpark. That was horrific. Unbelievable the ref didn’t stop play. Although he didn’t scream or yell, he was in some kind of shock.

Is McGuire still doing those late tackle count runs at the Cowboys?

Storm should have been down to 12 in that final set.

They are meant to be cracking down on intentional penalties. Well, those were clearly intentional.

Storm just showed how to defend in the last minute. Just play stacks on and give away the penalty

lol McGuire 2 hitups in the last minute.

Hit on Munster was fine imo. Around the waist.

Storm should have been down to 12 in that final set.

They are meant to be cracking down on intentional penalties. Well, those were clearly intentional.
"B-B-B-B-B-B-But it's Smith's big night - we have to let them win!"

Freaky, was a Cowboys held off the ball when there was a mad scramble for the ball off Morgo's bomb?

I'd like to have another look at it, because it looked like the Cowboys had a case for a penalty try.

Freaky, was a Cowboys held off the ball when there was a mad scramble for the ball off Morgo's bomb?

I'd like to have another look at it, because it looked like the Cowboys had a case for a penalty try.

Was my first impression as well, at the very least a professional foul. Probably can't rule a penalty try on that one, would've still taken a great catch and finish to score.

I'm assuming you're talking about the bomb in the final minute?

Hess was the one tackled but he had already touched the ball as Earl tackled him so he was fair game.

That Baptiste tackle was perfectly fine. Contact was made around the waste and he wrapped the arms and everything. What am I getting wrong there?
He'll get the same as lodge, same tackle.
Fuk I'm with you guys, I hate the storm

Active Now

• cento
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • mystico
  • Old Mate
  • Rookie Alan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.