Sonny Bill Williams signs with the Roosters for 2013

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Do you think the NRL have delayed the 2013 draw announcement until SBW officially signed so Bulldogs V Roosters Round 1 can go ahead?

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
It makes me sick just thinking about him playing NRL again. If I were a Roosters player I wouldn't want to be playing with him.

Given that I'm not, I'll just have to settle for not watching any Roosters games this year which should be fairly easy :P

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
I really enjoy all the retro gear from all the clubs. It was as St George one or a Norths one, but the Dragons one was cheaper. I bought it yesterday in the Myer Centre.

Go North, young man.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
ST MERGE !!

FFS Bman......:001_rolleyes:

and as for Hazem

all he's doing is plying the trade of his beloved NRL pimp of an ex club in pushing up the media interest and up selling the anticipated Bulldogs wankfest of a 1st round clash with the Rorters.

Total self interest personified.

Bravo.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the grudge most of his team mates would hold for life when their spoilt star child colleague ran out on them at their darkest hour?

No you're right, total promotion of the Bulldogs (which is strange considering Hazem is now employed by the NRL and would be well advised not to stray from the party line about SBW).

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
dude is a whore ... if the Latvian thumb wrestling association offered him $2million he'd be on the first plane there ...

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
i dont think he should be allowed back into the NRL ever after what he did, but that was never going to happen.

hes a great player when hes on the field. he gives justin hodges a run for his money in $/season of sitting in the stands, and like him on his day is near unstoppable. he is, however, one player that i hope the broncos didnt go after purely because he has shown he doesnt hold contracts in any regard, and the last thing we need/want is another inglis "signing".

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think people forget that his biggest asset is in the process of being outlawed.

His shoulder charge was it. Other than that, I don't see him as being anything special. He's another Mundine. So far up his own ass that he has lost touch with reality. He's a POS.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
IMO his biggest asset was his ability to offload in heavy traffic. I've already pencilled in Shaun Kenny-Dowall for top tryscorer.

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
Whats sonny bill worth on the salary cap ?? all this talk of benji wants to go to japan rugby aswell. but tigers refuse to release him . this opening a can of worms with the NRL salary cap

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Benji to Rugby... Too bad so sad for the NRL. Same with Sonny Bill - if he wants to play league, then union, then league, then union so what? Dumb move by NRL to market him - you didn't hear Rugby actively promoting Sonny's transfer to Super 15.

I don't think the NRL can enforce a restraint of trade against a player within Australia, let alone Japan or in France.

That is, if they had a term in the contract to say you will be banned from registration in the NRL for 12 months if you have, in the preceding 12 months, played Rugby Union, AFL, soccer or any other sport that is not Rugby League.

You can't stop someone from earning a livelihood.

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
We played league games and union games at school . and the weekend . cricket in the summer

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
That's a great comparison fredie but you forgot marbles and t ball

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
Sonny money bill williams still has not signed a roosters contract as yet . with alot of chit chat about giving half his wage to roosters signing reds union player and boxer cooper,as cooper will be boxing on sonny's undercard next month lol. AFL reject izzy folou has linkings to play for roosters aswell

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
NRL has approved sonny money bill williams contract to the roosters . now all that sonny needs to do before season kickoff with rooster ***** is recover from injury , play union , some boxing fights, a stint in the NFL , English super-league , badminton guest appearance on the world tour .

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
Latest reports are sonny money bill has signed the nrl roosters contract

Active Now

• bronxsupporter
  • Totally Unr3al
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LittleDavey
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • barker
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Wolfie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.