State of Origin Game 1 - QLD vs NSW

A

Astro

QCup Player
Jun 27, 2014
Huge momentum shift thanks to the refs, they score as a direct result we never recover.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I hope smith feels good about his decision to bail on the team when he did

Compare that to Langer playing over in England and when asked by Bennett to play for Queensland respond why didn't you ring earlier?

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Napa was abysmal
He has played his 2 good games this year already..... so glad we didnt sign him... and losing that origin standard prop wallace was a big loss for us too....

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Predictable outcome really..

We won the middle battle but our halves just couldn't do anything with it, some awful decision making from our spine throughout the game. Please get rid of Gavin Cooper man, I've been saying it for 6 months, he's absolute horse shit. So is Hess.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Chambers absolute shocker of a night. Wish he played like that against the broncs.
He won’t be there. Raised a knee into Cook. Suspect he’ll get rubbed out for that.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Queensland don't have many good forwards that can go good at this level. It's quite pitiful. Are they able to claim Viliame Kikau - the Fijian who played 20s at the Cowboys before moving to Penrith?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
They didn’t really use Milf at all well. Terrible
Horrible use of milf... I would've been tempted to throw him on for a forward rather than throwing hunt into dummy half. I think the spine was doing well as it was.

They fell away completely at the end and started trying to get all the ball to GI when the weakness was already exposed on the other side of the field.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
I hope Slater is back and i’d play Morgan at 7, Hunt dropped.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Predictable outcome really..

We won the middle battle but our halves just couldn't do anything with it, some awful decision making from our spine throughout the game. Please get rid of Gavin Cooper man, I've been saying it for 6 months, he's absolute horse shit. So is Hess.

Same old story with ben hunt. He can't control a team.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Aldo
  • Tim K
  • broncos4life
  • whykickamoocow
  • kman
  • winslow_wong
  • mrslong
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Alec
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Redux
  • The True King
  • Browny
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.