Tim Sheens....

Should Sheens keep his job as Australian Coach?

• Total voters
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Should Tim Sheens keep his job as the Australian coach?? Am I the only person who thinks he is a myth who plays favourites way too much? [icon_shru

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I voted no.

I have never liked him or rated him as a coach.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I don't even know how he got the role in the first place...

Bennett and Stuart were both dropped, so should he.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
honestly, i think even if we won he should lose his job

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Foordy said:
This.

Who voted yes... Kiwis? [icon_ee

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
audragon said:
Foordy said:
This.

Who voted yes... Kiwis? [icon_ee

Sheens, Tuqiri and Gidley would make up 3 of the current votes

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Alec said:
I don't even know how he got the role in the first place...

Bennett and Stuart were both dropped, so should he.

Uuuummmmm - I think you'll find that Bennett quit

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Hell NO!

My Tigers fan mate has been whingeing about Sheens for years and years, and I never really completely understood the angst until this series (cos I didn't give a rats about the tigers lol).
It appears though to me, that he only one who loves him is Gould because every now and then the Tigers put on a set play from a scrum and that means 'zomg sheens is like orsshhmm'

Dropping Civa and not playing Boyd should cement the fact that he plays favourites. and the whole no Prince thing is a big wtf, no-one could say cronk had a better year than Prince.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
mrslong said:
Hell NO!

My Tigers fan mate has been whingeing about Sheens for years and years, and I never really completely understood the angst until this series (cos I didn't give a rats about the tigers lol).
It appears though to me, that he only one who loves him is Gould because every now and then the Tigers put on a set play from a scrum and that means 'zomg sheens is like orsshhmm'

Dropping Civa and not playing Boyd should cement the fact that he plays favourites. and the whole no Prince thing is a big wtf, no-one could say cronk had a better year than Prince.

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate Prince anymore?

A

azza79

NYC Player
Sep 16, 2008
He has to go, I place 100% of the blame for the 4 nations loss on his poor selections and his decision to mess with the team one game out from the final.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
Coxy said:
mrslong said:
Hell NO!

Nah, I'm with you Coxy. He's gone down hill since Raspberry Beret

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
That's bullshit. He's had a career year. Voted by his peers as being the best in his position. But I guess some people don't rate him, that's fine.. but I think he's in some of the best form of his career. And he deserves the chance to prove himself at that level.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:

Nope

All Prince does these days is b!tch to the refs.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
No way is Prince in the best form of his career. 2005 and 2008 were his best years by far.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Bannermania said:
but I think he's in some of the best form of his career.

I must have missed watching that game. [eusa_doh

Active Now

• Battler
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.