Tim Sheens....

Should Sheens keep his job as Australian Coach?

• Total voters
Jeba said:
No way is Prince in the best form of his career. 2005 and 2008 were his best years by far.

Dally M Halfback or the year, RLIF Halfback of the Year. Yes he won a Clive Churchill Medal in '05.. but this year was one of his best. Top 3 at least.

Bannermania said:
Jeba said:
No way is Prince in the best form of his career. 2005 and 2008 were his best years by far.

Dally M Halfback or the year, RLIF Halfback of the Year. Yes he won a Clive Churchill Medal in '05.. but this year was one of his best. Top 3 at least.

To me that says more about the standard of halfbacks this season, because in any other year his 2010 form would never have won him halfback of the year.

Yeah so on that, you think Cronk should be ahead of him? don't think so.

Bannermania said:
Dally M Halfback or the year

And in the same team, Jamie Lyon got winger of the year.

And Jarryd Hayne Peter Frilingos Award for headline moments of 2010.

And Billy Slater, Rep player of the year.

[icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
mrslong said:
Hell NO!

My Tigers fan mate has been whingeing about Sheens for years and years, and I never really completely understood the angst until this series (cos I didn't give a rats about the tigers lol).
It appears though to me, that he only one who loves him is Gould because every now and then the Tigers put on a set play from a scrum and that means 'zomg sheens is like orsshhmm'

Dropping Civa and not playing Boyd should cement the fact that he plays favourites. and the whole no Prince thing is a big wtf, no-one could say cronk had a better year than Prince.

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate Prince anymore?
I don't think he comes close to Thurston, but he had a better year than Cronk. I also don't think he was near his best, but compared to Cronk he's a lot more creative.

I am a Prince hater by the way. He's probably my most hated QLDer. (apart from GI, lol)

Coxy said:
mrslong said:
Hell NO!

My Tigers fan mate has been whingeing about Sheens for years and years, and I never really completely understood the angst until this series (cos I didn't give a rats about the tigers lol).
It appears though to me, that he only one who loves him is Gould because every now and then the Tigers put on a set play from a scrum and that means 'zomg sheens is like orsshhmm'

Dropping Civa and not playing Boyd should cement the fact that he plays favourites. and the whole no Prince thing is a big wtf, no-one could say cronk had a better year than Prince.

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate Prince anymore?
Coxy and halfback rating... hmmm eusa_think
[icon_razz1

Bannermania said:

Prince is a myth at rep level, end of story. Cronk is a much better fit for Australia and QLD when Thurston isn't there. IMO.

I still rate him as a halfback. I hate him, because he whinges and dives.

Coxy said:
Bannermania said:

Prince is a myth at rep level, end of story. Cronk is a much better fit for Australia and QLD when Thurston isn't there. IMO.

prove it. lol.

I'd take Prince over Cronk every day of the week.

ningnangnong said:
+1
I'm a fan of Prince. He is a quality player and IMO deserves rep jerseys over Cronk.

Bannermania said:
Coxy said:
Prince is a myth at rep level, end of story. Cronk is a much better fit for Australia and QLD when Thurston isn't there.

prove it. lol.

Prince doesn't get picked.

Is that proof enough. [icon_lol1.

Kaz said:
Bannermania said:
Coxy said:
Prince is a myth at rep level, end of story. Cronk is a much better fit for Australia and QLD when Thurston isn't there.

prove it. lol.

Prince doesn't get picked.

Is that proof enough. [icon_lol1.

pretty sure I didn't ask you. but.. I guess it is. haha. [icon_non

The Rock said:
I'd take Prince over Cronk any day too.

Same 'ere. Cronk's good in a very well coached Melbourne set up because they rehearse plays over and over again. Prince is the better natural half, he can read the game.

The Rock said:
I still think Cronk would do well even in a team like Souths. He has a fantastic kicking game both long and short and his organisational skills are second to none. As far as being able to create combinations with his 1, 7 and 9, he's one of the better players I've seen in that department.

But Prince is just one of those players where you could chuck him in any team with a forward pack that isn't necessarily doing that crash hot and he'll be able to create something random to get his team started. Naturally gifted player for sure.

quoted for truth dude.

ningnangnong said:
Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:

really???

Yeah, that's why I said it. [icon_confu

At the Broncos right now?? I don't like either player TBH but Cronk has more upside IMO. Prince is a gun though.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Organix
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • marw
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.