13/14 Football Thread

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Re: 12/13 Football Thread

It certainly seems a little dodgy on Chelsea's behalf - apparently Mikel didn't hear it himself, Luiz and another player told him. Word is that Mikel also paid the refs a visit in the changerooms after the match and was furious or something.

I tend to agree with you though Brizz, I just can't see any discernible situation where Clattenburg would use the terms that have been quoted. If he has for some reason, it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

It's all starting to damage the game now, and it needs to stop. I wish the scandals in football would go back to Ryan Giggs shagging his brothers wife, or Steven Gerrard punching people in clubs that don't like his music.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Get on this goal from Ibra overnight!

1352928097133.gif

Fucking pearler. :rockon:

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Ibra just annihilated the England team, hahaha. Such a great goal.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008

I hope you mean his third because that was his best not the silly open net bicycle, chalk up a goal.assist for Joe Hart there, he is a crap keeper!

Roar 4-2 !!!!!!!!

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Ning, Brizz, Penny.... well, anyone who doesn't support Sunderland. I just want you to know how jealous I am that you support a club that isn't Sunderland. Be grateful for that.

I wish my parents were from Madrid or Barcelona.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

I can't tell if you're subtlety having a go at me for supporting a 'big' team (although we're hardly that these days). :tongue_smilie:

I wouldn't be jealous of me bro, we've been on a consistent downward curve since the end of the 2008/09 season. I really hope Rodgers gets the time to sort our shit out.

Kenny and Comolli wasted so much fucking money last year, it's unbelievable. We'll never see a transfer kitty like that again under our current owners, and their only successful signing has been Suarez, with Coates still a 'wait and see'. 35m fucking pounds for Andy Carroll is an utter embarrassment. 20m pounds for Stewart Downing, **** me dead. His mentality is a fucking joke. Empty shirt. **** off Downing. I like Jordan Henderson, but he really hasn't been taking his chances, and many see him as a 'nothing' player, just someone who goes through the motions. 70m on those three FFS. 70 million. Incompetence is not a strong enough word to describe it.

Sorry, went off on a bit of a tangent there.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008

Ooh. By happenchance I saw this fixture today and realized that we are playing for the unofficial world championship, as North Korea are the current holders. Closest we'll ever get to being World Champs anyway!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

this match is for the Unofficial World Championship as well. Will be our 2nd reign as champion if we win!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

lol, nice ari.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

What's the significance of that anyway? Is that for Asia/Oceania teams only, basically world champs of that region?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008

It's like a belt in boxing. You beat the holders, you get the belt. So Spain won the world cup... then Argentina beat them, to claim the unofficial world cup. They lost to Japan next time out, who would later lose to North Korea, who currently hold it.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Oh cool, interesting concept. Go Australia! Just missed the goal too, damn I want a replay!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

So excited for Man City V Man U today, who else is going to be watching?
Starting at 11:30, man it's going to be tough to wake up tomorrow...

Hope David Silva is playing.

Last edited:
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

That was such a good game.

Rooney hitting two goals early in the game and City looked crap in attack until Ballegotelli got replaced with Tevez and they looked like a much better team from that point. 2-2 all with Van Persie scoring scoring a beauty of a free kick in the last minute. Man City looked the more likely to score towards the end but it wasn't to be and the free kick won it. Rightful winners anyway, the Young "offside" should have been goal that would've took it to 3-0 and I don't think Man City would've come back from that.

Ferdinand got hit by a coin or something from some dick head Man City supporter which caused a lot of bleeding from his face. Disgraceful behaviour at the end, such sore losers. Tevez kicking a player after the ball went out should have been given a yellow at least but nothing was done.

Now time for bed.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Ballegotelli ay.

Active Now

• Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Johnny92
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Rowdy124
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.