2008/2009 NFL Thread

Lolzors @ Raiders. They can't take a trick! Had Chargers on the ropes!

that sucked this morning. i was listening to the game and was loving the 1st half, we were so dominant. then 3rd quarter both teams werent great then the 4th quarter came and we got destroyed.

and lachy dont leave the raiders! win lose or tie, raiders till i die! when fuckhead al davis finally does die, his son will get the team.

How much punishment do we need to keep taking as Raiders fans? we were in the super bowl only years ago.... Rob Ryan needs to be fired, not Kiffin.

Where do u listen to the game? Is it free, or do you have to pay like on NFL.com?

Lachy said:
How much punishment do we need to keep taking as Raiders fans? we were in the super bowl only years ago.... Rob Ryan needs to be fired, not Kiffin.

its getting ridiculous. does al not see that hes destroying the team? no coach wanted to come to us, we had to dig so far down the barrell he had to take a quarterback coach at a college team! who has turned out to be a good coach, one for the future, but thats not good enough for davis, because kiffin wants to run the team and al doesnt like that. thats why al loves rob ryan coz hes a davis puppet. i wouldnt be surprised to see ryan as HC by the end of the season.

i listen to the raiders game on KSFO's website which is the official radio station for raiders games.

and its free, if u wanna listen to another team, im sure u can get a free station, just do some research on whic stations broadcast which teams games and go to their websites and ur set.

Anyone see what happened to Anquan Boldin? Absolutely horrifying. It would've been awful for him
Anyone who wants to see it, I'm sure you can on youtube. I caught it on NFL Game day this morning.

Yeah I saw it. Absolutely sickening to see. Heard any updates on how he is doing?

Clintos said:
Yeah I saw it. Absolutely sickening to see. Heard any updates on how he is doing?

No word yet, but he was talking to Larry Fitzgerald as he was coming off the field, so he should be right for next week, but phwoar... what a hit.

looked insane. im happy hes not seriously injured.

and from that same game, what about brett favre! hes still got it.

I never thought I would see it. 6 TD's in one game.. He's incredible. You can never keep this guy down.

Lachy said:
Anyone see what happened to Anquan Boldin? Absolutely horrifying. It would've been awful for him
Anyone who wants to see it, I'm sure you can on youtube. I caught it on NFL Game day this morning.

It's on nfl.com - great website for catcing all the highlights etc.

See Eric Smith got a week for the hit on Boldin. He got a $50,000 fine as well.

TBH, That's not really fair, you can't stop that sort of thing, its just part of the game. Thats a little bit harsh on him.

FYI - Kiffin has just been fired, and been replaced in the interim by the Offensive line coach Tom Cable.

Al Davis is not going to pay Kiffin for the rest of his contract either.

this is bullshit, **** al davis hes such a fucking dick. Kirk Morrison was on ESPN saying how much he hates the situation and the other players do to. its great to be a raiders fan!

I found that shop you told me about pennwise. It's called Fan Central. Thanks heaps for that man.

pennywisealfie said:
this is bullshit, **** al davis hes such a **** dick. Kirk Morrison was on ESPN saying how much he hates the situation and the other players do to. its great to be a raiders fan!

I think all of Oakland is getting sick of Davis. People are saying on fan forums that they may even stop going to games just so Davis has to give up control of the team.

The raider nation is pretty serious about this, they really considered Kiffin to be a decent coach, and for so long down at that franchise its been whatever Al says goes, but I think we're all wising up to the fact that he's finally gone mental.

I'm only just now watching the Al Davis interview, and this guy is not holding back, he's airing all of the dirty laundry with the Raiders. HE'S KILLING HIS OWN ORGANISATION!

You guys should be growing into a decent team, two awesome draft picks, decent secondary ect ect. McFadden is a monster.

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.