2008/2009 NFL Thread

Davis is the Monster. He's just strangling a once proud team.

i actually think things are starting to change. the only game this season where we werent the best team on the field is the denver game. by rights we should be 3-1. I like the way we are playing, we are close to being a winning record team, we just gotta stop the stupid mistakes! our d-line are finally blitzing like crazy, our dbacks are starting to gel, our running game is elite and our qb is shaky, but improving gradually week by week.

The only saving grace from all of this is that the Oakland D finally learned how to Blitz after 3 years. Finally.

yeah man, who knew tommy kelly might actually come anywhere close to looking like he deserves the money hes on

He's the best in the League when he's on. That simple. Kirk Morrison has improved in leaps and bounds as well.

Lol at the Raiders.

first drive points, didn't even look like scoring after that.

I hereby announce my plans to assassinate Al Davis.

oh man, we were so bad this morning. i remember i left the room to make breakfast, i came back and we were already 3-0 up. so i missed anything good we did all game! we just completly sucked whereas drew brees dominated.

Worrying times ahead for the Pats too. They lost 30-10 to SD, and Cassell had a shocker. I hope they don't persist with Sammy Morris at RB when Maroney comes back.

Lol. sucks to be whoever dropped Derek Anderson, he's having a blinder against the Giants.

That was I...lol. I have since re signed him.

Cowboys pick up Roy Williams from Lions, gives Romo another target and takes a bit of heat off T.O. If these guys don't win a superbowl this year, they never will. Romo with Witten, T.O. and Williams as targets plus Felix the cat and Marion Barber in the backfield. Adam Jones on the other hand, what a douche.

The Cowboys look like a sure thing. Romo is out for a month though. That could put a dent in their season. He's been playing very well.

Washington has also just Inked Shaun Alexander to their roster as a backup for Portis. How sad. Former MVP turned backup.

maaaan, i was hoping we would trade fargas for williams, but oh well.

Looking forward to this week. A few good matchups, and hopefully the Pats can get themselves a win!

typical fucking raiders! we call a time out when we would have won the game! we still could win, but knowing the raiders luck, we wont. we dont deserve to even be in the game today with the penalties we have given away

GO SEABASS!!!!! longest field goal in raiders history to win the game!!!! if only we hung on against san diego and buffalo, we would be 4-2 not 2-4.

Hooray for the Raiders. About time they got a win. Probably didn't deserve it though.

Active Now

• Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.