2011/12 NFL Season

The pro bowl is the biggest waste of time ever. SB should be good tho. Lets go G men.

That is a good point. It'd bring a lot of revenue/coverage.

It's just so lame they can't give it 100%. But for obvious reasons I guess, such as injuries. I remember back some years ago when Brees dislocated his elbow in a Pro Bowl.

It appears from the score that there was no defensive teams playing.

The Pro Bowl has different rules from other NFL games to make the game safer.[8][9]
No motion or shifting by the offense
Offense must have a tight end in all formations
Offense can’t have 3 receivers on a side
Intentional grounding is legal
Defense must run a 4-3 at all times
No press coverage except inside the 5 yard line
No blitz
Not allowed to rush a Punt, PAT or FG attempt
No calls can be challenged

imagine rules similar to these for NRL All Stars/Origin... :shake:

I watched some of it last night. It was pretty much glorified touch football as always - entertaining to see Janikowski kick a couple of "field goals" from the kickoffs though!

So apparently Oakland have released Stanford Routt even though he was guaranteed money this coming season. What the hell is that franchise doing?

The strange thing is they only have like a 4th and 6th round pick in the draft. They gave away a bunch to Pats and Bengals and because they took Pryor in the supplemental draft they lost their third rounder too.

Maybe they will go after Mario Williams?

internet-memes-not-again.jpg

Sorry, just had to... :finger:

Pfft. We have still won a lot more superbowls than a lot of other teams recently. :cheers:

But none since the tape ran out on the video camera.

82261136.jpg

Lolz. Everyone was doing it - the Pats just got caught first - and that's only because the success warranted more attention.

Manning press conference in half an hour if I get this whole time zone thing right.

Seems like he will be released by the Colts.

Probably the right decision for Indy but still disappointing all the same. Peyton was the main reason I started following the Colts so it's going to be hard to see him play for another team, if he's fit.

Peyton officially released. He wants to continue playing.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Skathen
  • Wild Horse
  • winslow_wong
  • cento
  • Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.