2011/12 NFL Season

Tebow to the Jets!

Failchez gonna fail.

Wow. Getting arseholed to make way for TEBOW. Sanchez, welcome to rock bottom.

Sanchez will just have to cry into the $20 mill that the Jets guaranteed him.

Anyone checked out NFLshop.com? Nike are the official supplier now, and they've got some cool looking items for sale. I'm still owed an authentic jersey from a Patriots-supporting mate, so I'm looking forward to seeing the Nike Giants jersey.

Mm...mostly they look pretty cool. I still prefer the old style for the Colts though.

I managed to pick up a Manning Colts Premier Jersey for $50 when I was in the States. They didn't have any authentic at the shop but the premier jerseys are quite good quality. Mind you, that is the old supplier.

am I the only one who thinks for the most part that nothings really changed?

I already have two Giants premier Jerseys, so instead of another Jersey I might get a t shirt. Those tight fitting athletic shirts will be great for showing off my shredded mass and impressive muscle tone.

Yeah. My moobs and gut really stand out so I prefer muumuus.

For those interested and/or horny.

The Lingerie Football League is coming to Brisbane in June. Tickets are on sale this Friday and range from $20-$99.

Yep. Needless to say I will be purchasing tickets on Friday. Haha

Tickets are a bit expensive. I'll probably give it a miss.

Got mine at midday. Sitting directly behind the Eastern Conference bench.

Yeah I was stunned to see that as the headline on ESPN.com this morning - that is a great shame

Sure is. He was a great player.

Definitely a shame - particularly if he took his own life as reported.

Anyone else mad keen for the season?

How are your teams of choice shaping up?

Pats just cut Gonzalez. Kinda surprised given they have Stallworth and Gaffney on the roster still.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.