2011/12 NFL Season

I no longer give a **** about the Colts. I would be fuming if I was a colts fan.

Not a shocking decision. I maintain it was their best move under the circumstances.

Would be good to see him at Miami so we can see Manning v Brady at least twice a year!

Nah, he should go to Arizona and do one better than Warner did at the end of his career.

Not a shocking decision. I maintain it was their best move under the circumstances.

Would be good to see him at Miami so we can see Manning v Brady at least twice a year!

I also would love to see the Dolphins regularly beat the Patriots. Good idea, Clintos!

If I were Peyton Manning and I went to Miami, on every single first down against the Pats I would deliberately throw the ball over the sideline and into Tom Brady's head, then once I have gained his attention, I'd grab a handful of my penis and testicles and gesticulate aggressively in his direction. I would ask Eli if I could borrow his Super Bowl rings and I'd wear one on each middle finger, and my touchdown celebration would be to run over to the Patriots bench and give Tom Brady the double-finger about an inch from his face.

Having free choice over which Florida businesses sponsor me, I would only agree to film commercials for the companies that agree to hire Giselle to appear alongside me, preferably nude and performing a sex act on me. Obviously these commercials could not be shown on TV, so I would break into Tom Brady's house and put a DVD of them on repeat in his living room, soldering the HDMI cable into the TV and stealing his remote so that the commercials are the only thing he can ever watch.

Ari is a tiny little girl. He can't do ****.

Im tempted to buy it and burn it on his doorstep.

I'd buy it. Our cats could use something to sharpen their claws on.

Manning at Denver ain't a bad result for mine. I don't mind the Broncos; they're probably my favourite AFC team (pre-Tebow anyway). Even without 100% of his arm strength I think Peyton can take them deep into the playoffs this year.

oh yeah its a fantastic result. A player I love goes to a team I hate for the 2nd year in a row!

The Raiders season is over before it begins! we are screwed. We should just suck for luck...oh too late.

The mismanagement at the Raiders is staggering. Over the cap with that roster and no draft picks to speak of. You are definitely a true fan Penny.

Looks like Tebow time is over, but from a fantasy POV I should be ok. Demaryius Thomas should now be a top 10, borderline top 5 receiver when you consider how well he did with someone like Tebow throwing to him.

I think top 5 is very premature. All he's shown is that he can go deep.

We don't even know if Peyton can still go deep.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.