2011 Four Nations Discussion

Gonna have to switch my movie package to sports package if I want to even see it. How much does 9 suck?! AND Foxtel aren't putting it on until Monday afternoon. :ranting:

You opted for movies package over sports package?

Fox Sports have reported that Yow Yeh, normally a right winger, will play on the left wing. And Josh Morris, normally a left centre, will play on the right wing.

Sheensy at his best!

Fox Sports have reported that Yow Yeh, normally a right winger, will play on the left wing. And Josh Morris, normally a left centre, will play on the right wing.

Sheensy at his best!

Yeah it's dumb, but I can see why. Yow Yeh will also be playing left wing in the final, with Uate on the right.

You opted for movies package over sports package?
Not me, my husband, who only believes in one sport (NRL) :shake:
He tricked me into marriage by taking me to cricket games, and talking about baseball. But it was lies, lies, lies.

---
Anyway, I'll be switching to Foxsports this weekend.

Yeah it's dumb, but I can see why. Yow Yeh will also be playing left wing in the final, with Uate on the right.

Oh I see. Fair enough then.

Still, how Josh Morris is even in the squad baffles me.

Why no Dane Nielsen? I thought he was much better than Morris this year. (Played for QLD, didn't play for feeder side)

That is a good question, here's my take.

Nielsen certainly had a better season but aside from having versatility in his favour Morris is an experienced option and on his day a better player than Nielsen who may have made the Qld side (at a time where Ash Graham or Steve Michaels were considered options...) but certainly didn't play to an Origin standard.

England are officially in the final.

Not much of a game this morning, very defence orientated until the last 10 minutes or so. Poms forward pack were just too good and the Kiwis really couldn't match them and didn't have enough dangers out wide to threaten the line.

Kiwis will take a lot out of this tournament. A very young brigade and I think that shone through. Stand outs today for them were Matulino, Elijah Taylor and Jason Nightingale.

Poms are looking fairly good - I still don't think much of their halves and the key to their victory next week will be hoping Australia don't bring their A game. Tomkins and Graham continue to impress me.

England are officially in the final.

Not much of a game this morning, very defence orientated until the last 10 minutes or so. Poms forward pack were just too good and the Kiwis really couldn't match them and didn't have enough dangers out wide to threaten the line.

Kiwis will take a lot out of this tournament. A very young brigade and I think that shone through. Stand outs today for them were Matulino, Elijah Taylor and Jason Nightingale.

Poms are looking fairly good - I still don't think much of their halves and the key to their victory next week will be hoping Australia don't bring their A game. Tomkins and Graham continue to impress me.

Hope we see a repeat of the 2004 Tri Nations final :-)

I hope someone smashes Issac Luke.

He was put on report for twisting a players leg in a tackle.

It could have caused a major injury.

I hope someone smashes Issac Luke.

He was put on report for twisting a players leg in a tackle.

It could have caused a major injury.

I was hoping Kiwis would make the final - more chance of this little #### getting injured. I'd love to see 112kg of Thaiday diving right at his patellar tendon.

Hopefully the refs will be watching him closely now.

I don't want a Broncos player to hurt him, as they will probably get suspended for a long time.

Someone like Steve Matai, rub out 2 grubs, at the same time.

Brus don't hurt eachother bru.

Australia thump Wales 56-14 after trailing for much of the first half.

Haven't watched the game (thanks 9) but judging from the stats. Yow Yeh scored another try in the green and gold and Parker didn't get much of a go only getting a limited opportunity to start and then coming on when the game was well and truly over. On the other hand, I don't think Beau Scott came off.

Thaiday's numbers off the bench look pretty huge.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.