2011 Four Nations Discussion

Sheens is clueless. Give Parker a go

Watched the replay cant believe Sheens left Scott on instead of Parker, he was epically ####

Isaac Luke is the worst grub ever. OMG. He plays like he is playing park footy and anything goes. Deadset. He's a waste of space.

Isaac Luke is the worst grub ever. OMG. He plays like he is playing park footy and anything goes. Deadset. He's a waste of space.

And his punishment for the twisting tackle will be to miss the Rabbitohs trial games. What a ####ing joke.

If anyone reads/follows makingthenut.com he has had quite an agenda against Isaac Luke since the Lying down incident v the Cowboys. Anyway it's a good read each week how much he hates Isaac Luke, and to be honest he's not far off the mark. here is a nice quote from this week:

Rub Luke Out: What defence are the Issac Luke apologists going to pull out now? This absolute grub was at it again against England, lowering the colours of rugby league and humanity with another filthy act that surprised nobody who has followed this column or his recent descent into filthmongering. Rangi Chase tackled, Luke, having already gone low, attempts to break the ankle of the England player by grabbing it, jerking it and then twisting it in a deliberate act of sheer cowardly grubbiness. As the great Matt Fisk said, he is a flea. How long are we going to let this clown get away with such disgraceful behaviour? If I had my way, he would not be seen in the NRL again for at least a year. Better, I’d like to see how he reacted if his acts of sheer bastardy were performed on him.
Kiwi lock Jeremy Smith is another who needs to go. His forearm shot on a downed player was appalling.

What morning for us is it being played, Saturday or Sunday?

I would have liked to see Reed on Inglis. Oh well, looking forward to Locky's last match (possibly, unless he comes out of retirement if we struggle next year), I think we'll dominate.

Absolute stitch up at the moment.

Australia lead 8-6 but they should be leading by more.

Should be up by about 20. Players and ref can share some of the blame I guess.

It was no try, and fair enough, but that was freakish from Yow Yeh!!

Doesn't matter too much in the end, Yow Yeh finishes off a Locky 3rd man play special.

JT's in now thanks to good lead up play by Paul Gallen.

Could be game over 20-8.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Yellowfella
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.