• Renew your membership?

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Become a new member?

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Just remain a couch potato?

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Couch Potato, being in Syd, try to get to as many away games as i can though

i go to most games (i think it was 10 last year) so a membership would actually save me money but there's always different people i go with ie family, mates, etc etc, so a members seat is actually pointless for me.

i go to most games (i think it was 10 last year) so a membership would actually save me money but there's always different people i go with ie family, mates, etc etc, so a members seat is actually pointless for me.

Back to that discussion of a "floating" membership.

Couch potato for me as well.

I like going to game but not on Friday nights. I'll probably go to what ever Sunday games we get this year.

I like going to game but not on Friday nights. I'll probably go to what ever Sunday games we get this year.

yeah love sunday afternoon in the winter sun. atmosphere generally "feels" better on a sunday too.

friday games are easiest for me since i work two blocks from the stadium.

Couch potato for me, too hard with work knowing when I would be able to go, plus also not a fan of the friday night games (going to watch live). I don't mind sitting at home and watching them.

Can I suggest that for those of us that can't get to the game on a regular basis at least become "Regional Members" I think it's still around $70. Personally I struggle to get to games and I'm about the only Broncos fan amongst my mates so would end up at a game solo. I always get a Regional Membership, that way at the very least I am a financial supporter of the club, or be it minimal. Just thought I'd through it out there for other couch fans.

Burg I'm exactly the same as you. I prefer to watch the games at home but for the last two years I have been a regional member just to show my support for the club.

This will be my 10th consecutive year. Wonder if I'll get another badge!

I go to most games (only missed 1 game last season due to being hungover), not a member tho, like to go with diff people each time.

Can't stand day games, sun gets in ur eyes. give me Friday or sat night games.

I go to most games (only missed 1 game last season due to being hungover), not a member tho, like to go with diff people each time.

Can't stand day games, sun gets in ur eyes. give me Friday or sat night games.
Or you can sit in the Caxton or West side of the stadium. No problem with the sun for the vampires under us... :haha:

Hmmm, thinking about becoming a member without going to the games. Hubby prefers it on TV, and this year will be too hard for me to get to considering..... although I do have tickets lined up for the last game of the season with my new BFF Phil Gould. Am tossing up whether to go to Cowboys game, but don't know if i'll be too uncomfortable/fat by then. HMMM!

Geeze I just had a look at the cover page for the membership. Talk about WANKY! OMG! Not a fan of the " You. Us. United. Forever.

We are not a soccer club ffs.

I'm going to get the regional membership. yeah!

Just renewed my membership today, thought it was about time, Regional Membership looks better value than in past years, hat, scarf and beanie sweet, wouldn't matter, but just thought I'd comment. Are you with us? lol

Yippee I'm a broncos member for the first time ever. Finally put my money where my mouth is. I got the Regional membership. So excited! It seemed like really good value with the hat, scarf, beanie & 2 for 1 ticket offer.

Got my season membership cards in the mail yesterday. Can't wait! :rockon:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.