2012 QLD state of origin jersey

• Thread starter Anonymous person
  • Start date
white on the sleeves looks horrible. Might need to get my eyes checked. I can't believe said I like that.

Yeah I'd day the gold is the only fail. Would make a pretty good Broncos jersey though!

I'm not thick, I know they would've paid money for it and so forth, but it doesn't change the fact that it just looks ridiculously out of place.

Are the QRL that desperate for funds that they need to cram in as much sponsorship as they can on the jersey? It's just my personal opinion that it undermines the whole concept of having a badge/crest... whatever you want to call it. :handshake:

you seem to be forgetting that bdically every QLD origin jersey EVER has had the xxxx logo under the QRL logo lol. Check my pic a page back to see it on the last 2 jerseys. I just checked the previous few before and they all have it too.

I'm also having a lol at people saying things like the white stripes/gold stripes are unnecessary. Guys, its a design on a jersey - everything is technically unnecessary lol. Someone who designed it thought itd look good, so they put them on. IMO they look great, in yours they look terrible. But you know what? Tough $hit, its the jersey for this year. Don't buy it if you don't like it, but dont go saying stupid things just to get your point across.

you seem to be forgetting that bdically every QLD origin jersey EVER has had the xxxx logo under the QRL logo lol. Check my pic a page back to see it on the last 2 jerseys. I just checked the previous few before and they all have it too.

I'm also having a lol at people saying things like the white stripes/gold stripes are unnecessary. Guys, its a design on a jersey - everything is technically unnecessary lol. Someone who designed it thought itd look good, so they put them on. IMO they look great, in yours they look terrible. But you know what? Tough $hit, its the jersey for this year. Don't buy it if you don't like it, but dont go saying stupid things just to get your point across.

It's pretty ####.

Lol.

I'm not saying 'stupid' things, I'm highlighting the reasons why I don't like it.

And yeah, there's not a chance I'm buying it.

Lol.

I'm not saying 'stupid' things, I'm highlighting the reasons why I don't like it.

And yeah, there's not a chance I'm buying it.
well bagging it for havig the xxxx logo underneath the QRL emblem is stupid since its been there on every other jersey too.

It hasn't been as prominent though. Doesn't matter, you win. I am stupid.

Far out. You'd think AP designed it the way he's taking the criticism so personally

Far out. You'd think AP designed it the way he's taking the criticism so personally

not taking it personally at all, just like always I hate seeing people bring up stupid incorrect points to try and support their argument. Why only criticise this jersey for doing something that every other QLD jersey has also done? Why croticise this jersey for having "unnecessary" patterns on it when there's no suchthing as "unnecessary" in regards to a design on a jersey?

You've completely missed the point, champ.

not taking it personally at all, just like always I hate seeing people bring up stupid incorrect points to try and support their argument. Why only criticise this jersey for doing something that every other QLD jersey has also done? Why croticise this jersey for having "unnecessary" patterns on it when there's no suchthing as "unnecessary" in regards to a design on a jersey?

your face is unnecessary.

There, see that's the extent of criticism on the internet usually. It's not worth arguing about. People in the main seem to dislike the new jersey. therefore, designers have missed the mark.

I understand where Ning's coming from. The logos are too big and the XXXX under the Queensland logo is way more prominent than on the older jerseys. The white bars on the shoulders look like they don't belong there.

I don't dislike the jersey, but it's not as good as the one from the last couple of years imo.

Arguing semantics on the internet, really?

Is this a fashion parade, or a football forum? You Queens have got your priorities all backwards.

Is this a fashion parade, or a football forum? You Queens have got your priorities all backwards.

Winning is still priority 1 and we seem to be doing that with ease

I understand where Ning's coming from. The logos are too big and the XXXX under the Queensland logo is way more prominent than on the older jerseys. The white bars on the shoulders look like they don't belong there.

I don't dislike the jersey, but it's not as good as the one from the last couple of years imo.

Arguing semantics on the internet, really?

Haven't you met AP?

Anyway, it's not an argument, it's just AP making sure everyone knows that he is right. Even when he's not right, he's right. Even when it comes down to personal opinion, he's still right.

Haven't you met AP?

Anyway, it's not an argument, it's just AP making sure everyone knows that he is right. Even when he's not right, he's right. Even when it comes down to personal opinion, he's still right.

an aside: adding "IMO" to things doesnt mean you cant be wrong. if you were to say "IMO last years jersey didnt have the XXXX logo underneath the QRL logo", your "opinion" is wrong. people seem to think that saying "in my opinion" is a get out of jail clause. its not.

like i said, i dont care if you dont like it. i didnt design it, nor do i sell them. i just hate people spreading lies and misinformation (about them adding the XXXX logo this year), or being ridiculous (unnecessary lines lol).

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Tim K
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Morkel
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • LittleDavey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.