2012 QLD state of origin jersey

• Thread starter Anonymous person
  • Start date
an aside: adding "IMO" to things doesnt mean you cant be wrong. if you were to say "IMO last years jersey didnt have the XXXX logo underneath the QRL logo", your "opinion" is wrong. people seem to think that saying "in my opinion" is a get out of jail clause. its not.

like i said, i dont care if you dont like it. i didnt design it, nor do i sell them. i just hate people spreading lies and misinformation (about them adding the XXXX logo this year), or being ridiculous (unnecessary lines lol).

IMO, the lines are unnecessary and make the jersey look ugly.
Absolutely nothing wrong with saying that, you're just being a sook about it.

Geez AP, you're a little precious, aren't you?

an aside: adding "IMO" to things doesnt mean you cant be wrong. if you were to say "IMO last years jersey didnt have the XXXX logo underneath the QRL logo", your "opinion" is wrong. people seem to think that saying "in my opinion" is a get out of jail clause. its not.

like i said, i dont care if you dont like it. i didnt design it, nor do i sell them. i just hate people spreading lies and misinformation (about them adding the XXXX logo this year), or being ridiculous (unnecessary lines lol).

I get that. I also get that you can't help bad taste.

Buyer's remorse but doesn't want to admit it.

IMO

didnt cost me a cent ;). and even if it did, it would be money well spent. IMO its our best jersey along with the 1998 and 2006 ones.

IMO, the lines are unnecessary and make the jersey look ugly.
Absolutely nothing wrong with saying that, you're just being a sook about it.
can i ask, what would constitute a necessary line on a jersey then? you know, what with everything other than the team logo, sponsors logos, and player numbers being technically "unnecessary".

thats what i dont understand. is the yellow on the broncos jersey unnecessary? is the red v on the dragons jersey unnecessary? are the swords on the titans jersey unnecessary?

like i said, everything apart from the logos and numbers is technically unnecessary as theyre the only things required. everything else is just a DESIGN CHOICE.

The Red V is apart of the Dragons' history and culture. It's necessary.

AP, you're over-thinking it. :handshake:

In my personal opinion based wholly on my taste in fashion, the lines do quite a disservice to the design, as opposed to enhancing it.

Sometimes coloured lines or patterns can make a jersey look really great, in this instance I don't think it works. That's all there is to it!

It's my personal opinion that the jersey could've been designed better, you don't need to take offence to it - I'm not saying anyone has bad taste if they buy it, or that I won't support Queensland because the jersey is rank. I just don't think it looks that good! I'm certain there's plenty of people out there who totally disagree, and would disagree with my sentiments on a lot of 'fashion' topics.

Gah, discussing fashion on a footy forum. :shake:

Last edited:
I think we can all agree it looks better than the Blues jersey.

Unnecessary: not needed. It is clutter. It's extra detail that detracts from the overall look of the jersey. It is not needed. It is unnecessary. Catfish?

Wow it's started already AP vs the forum lolz

I don't get the whole necessary line to prove a point. :confused:

AP, you're over-thinking it. :handshake:

In my personal opinion based wholly on my taste in fashion, the lines do quite a disservice to the design, as opposed to enhancing it.

Sometimes coloured lines or patterns can make a jersey look really great, in this instance I don't think it works. That's all there is to it!

It's my personal opinion that the jersey could've been designed better, you don't need to take offence to it - I'm not saying anyone has bad taste if they buy it, or that I won't support Queensland because the jersey is rank. I just don't think it looks that good! I'm certain there's plenty of people out there who totally disagree, and would disagree with my sentiments on a lot of 'fashion' topics.

Gah, discussion fashion on a footy forum. :shake:
I think you meant to say "discussing fashion" :P
Woohoo you finally made a mistake :)

I know, it's outrages. The intencity of the internet is getting to me.

Can we change this forum so that no matter how much you scroll down, the top banner stays visible for NSW'kers?

Unread

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.