2014 Broncos Season

2014 and 2015 should be exciting times at the Broncos.

Does anyone know when broncos tickets will start to go on sale? I am travelling from Townsville to Brisbane to watch them stomp all over the cowboys and am hoping to get tickets as soon as possible. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

I wonder if Parker will take up the kicking duties again?

I wonder if Parker will take up the kicking duties again?
I was thinking about this a while ago. I wonder if goal kicking ability will be taken into account when picking the new 5/8? Do any of the options have goal kicking experience?

Kahu kicked some in Arive Alive Cup I think. Hunt might have kicked some in the U20s. Either way, it's not exactly an art form (most of the time), with enough practice any of our halves should be able to do it.

Goal kicking is definitely an art form. Hopefully Parker isn't out kicker.

I think there's some footage of Kahu goal kicking.

From memory his style is a bit weird. Takes about half a step back (no matter how far the kick is) and lets it rip.

Goal kicking is definitely an art form. Hopefully Parker isn't out kicker.

It's really mostly just practice. There are a lot of things in Rugby League that need natural gifted talent, but goal kicking isn't really one of them. Of course this doesn't mean some players just aren't better than others (like El Masri or Halligan), but practice is all you really need to beat someone like Parker at least.

Parker is hot and cold but he is best option. Kahu has weak knees would you over use him, hunt can but its been years, Cullen and Ashley Taylor can both kick and 2015 Milford

Goal kicking problem solved :)

Last edited by a moderator:
2014, the year of the horse. Though it's been commented previously that no previous team has won the premiership in their year.

Well we did win a reserve grade premiership and made the finals for the first time first grade in 1990 and that was year of the horse, other then that, no.

Saw something on a Channel 9 news update about Stewart Mills being injured at training today??

Not surprising how bloody hot it has been today.

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Wolfie
  • Nerd
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Stix
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • abashii
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.