2014 Halves Pairing

We need every player playing in their preferred position.

Except Josh Hoffman .......tee hee hee.
turned.gif

Interesting to note Kahu is a long kicker of the football as well as being able to kick both left and right footed

Interesting to note Kahu is a long kicker of the football as well as being able to kick both left and right footed

That may have been enough to get him in front at least for now.

I should've said players should be playing in their best positions. Hoffman's best position is on the wing and that is where he will play.

I wonder where the media got this impression that he is the front runner ... unless Griffin has told them so

It won't let me link directly to the video, but go to Bronco TV, 3rd page in, "Griffin gives Yow Yeh update". About 2 minutes in he mentions Kahu.

although he never said Kahu was a front runner for the spot, he pretty much just listed every player who could play in the halves.

Well even if that article has some truth to it, Kahu downplays his a certainty for the spot, at this stage its speculation at best.

Hello - I am back - been suspended for 7 days the powers on high decided I was in the wrong and could not do that so they smacked my bottom severely - I have learnt my lesson and will never say anything controversial again or have a bad word to say against anybody again - so thanks for allowing me back in and onwards and upwards i say - and Merry Christmas to everybody

Edit: Discussing moderation in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello - I am back - been suspended for 7 days for drug taking or was it saying something to defend myself against someone else in here who will remain namesless but the powers on high decided I was in the wrong and could not do that so they smacked my bottom severely - I have learnt my lesson and will never say anything controversial again or have a bad word to say against anybody again - so thanks for allowing me back in and onwards and upwards i say - and Merry Christmas to everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello - I am back - been suspended for 7 days for drug taking or was it saying something to defend myself against someone else in here who will remain namesless but the powers on high decided I was in the wrong and could not do that so they smacked my bottom severely - I have learnt my lesson and will never say anything controversial again or have a bad word to say against anybody again - so thanks for allowing me back in and onwards and upwards i say - and Merry Christmas to everybody

Welcome back.

On another note.

fighting irish

F ighting I ris H

FIH

Mind = blown

I like the idea of Kahu in the halves. He hasn't played many games but has showed some flashes of real potential. Who remembers in his debut against Melbourne when he timed his run to perfection to barrel Slater into his own in-goal and earn us a repeat set? Brilliant stuff from the youngster.

He's stronger than he looks and has busted the line several times. He might go alright at no 6. His speed might be an issue but that's also a problem affecting the rest of the team as well. I'm hoping that our fitness staff are addressing our crippling lack of speed in the back line over this off season. Except for Barba, none of them can toe it over a hundred metres. It doesn't matter who our halves are if the players outside them can't convert their scoring opportunities.

Another item we don't discuss in public, is moderation mate. If you have a problem with how we moderate this site, feel aggrieved or unfairly treated, feel free to open a thread in staff chat, where we will discuss this and answer any other questions you may have. For privacy reasons, the thread will be only visible to its author and staff.

Now, let's get back to topic and btw... welcome back!

Our preparation for the post Lockyer era truly has been atrocious. We had nobody ready to replace him.

It was, but it wasn't like there was much this current administration could have done.

The original plan was pretty damn good, sign Bellamy to replace Bennett and groom Hunt to lead the club around long term. By the time Lockyer had left, Hunt would have entered his prime. Instead, he took his ball and went to the nearest dunny with Darius and Third-Man In.

Then we had GI for a split second...then we didn't...

It left us with Norman who had potential to be a key player but it was going to take a lot of time and patience, which we simply couldn't afford to give him, especially when he walks at the first sign of a huge pay day which will most likely be his last, well, at least in Australia.

They've made mistakes, the club has also gone out and tried to correct them by signing the most exciting prospect to emerge in some time in Anthony Milford.

Active Now

• Dreaglor
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.