2014 New Years Wish

Well, then I'd like the coaching staff to learn how to play and coach football, and realise that's he fucking useless.

Too many to name.

1. To win a premiership, or at least just a return as one of the powerhouses of the Rugby League.
2. Yow Yeh to make a successful return to 1st grade.
3. Glenn to establish himself as a real powerhouse second rower.
4. Barba as a real star.
5. Gillett to rise even further.
6. DCE as to sign for 2015.
7. Vidot to make a centre spot his own.

I'm thinking about getting a Broncos tattoo in the new year before the season sometime, if that counts as a new years wish.

I'm thinking about getting a Broncos tattoo in the new year before the season sometime, if that counts as a new years wish.

Think long and hard about that one.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

That name is so familiar....

I seem to recall Sonic banning you from another site. Although admittedly, that's a long list.

Obviously a premiership but that isn't reality. Just hope they compete this yea. I am also wishing that Hook gets his dishonourable discharge this year. (which he will).

Obviously a premiership but that isn't reality. Just hope they compete this yea. I am also wishing that Hook gets his dishonourable discharge this year. (which he will).
I think that's the best thing about our game. Every team in the competition can beat any other team and win the whole thing. We're in with a chance. My wish is just that there's no injuries and no stupid things are done by our players thoughout the season. Also a premiership.

Might sound good in theory Hook getting the ditch but it all depends on who's available to replace him(god help us if it was Kearney), don't get me wrong its make or break for Hook in 2014 but I'd much rather have him redeem himself in 2014 then walk away thinking that 2014 was just another season to make up the numbers.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.