2016 Strongest Line-Up

So I was reading an article of how tigers debuted a few youngsters for the nrl nines tournament and I came across a name. Rod Griffin. Remember him? He trained with us last season and I decided to look at some highlights on youtube. Looks like a very solid player, couldve been an asset for us

Don't need him.

He's in my fantasy team. Given tigers are short of actual decent players, he could get a start?

So I was reading an article of how tigers debuted a few youngsters for the nrl nines tournament and I came across a name. Rod Griffin. Remember him? He trained with us last season and I decided to look at some highlights on youtube. Looks like a very solid player, couldve been an asset for us
What could we really have offered him? He's 29. He's got good visibility/profile due to the Jets' phenomenal season. This is probably his last window to play first grade and at the Tigers it's a legitimate chance.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Hunt looking pretty thick

Just swap their heads and make his skin a bit darker, and it's straight up Sam Thaiday.

I know this isnt important but why is he wearing adidasboots and not Nike??? I would assume every bronco gets a set of Nike boots of their choice. Only player I remember not to have done so was Israel folau but thats cause he was signed under adidas.

I know this isnt important but why is he wearing adidas boots and not Nike??? I would assume every bronco gets a set of Nike boots of their choice. Only player I remember not to have done so was Israel folau but thats cause he was signed under adidas.

good spot, he was wearing nikes this month at broncos training, i'm guessing he's not obligated to wear nike when he isn't at the broncos.

good spot, he was wearing nikes this month at broncos training, i'm guessing he's not obligated to wear nike when he isn't at the broncos.

he will get his rear end kicked for not wearing his nikes. club policy is full on when to comes to sponsor apparel

he will get his rear end kicked for not wearing his nikes. club policy is full on when to comes to sponsor apparel
This picture is from the Qld camp, not Broncos.

Broncos have dropped Nike from 2017 onwards and aren't at all happy with them so I doubt there being forced to tow the Nike line anymore. Suprised they still haven't officially announced ISC is taking over next season yet. It's been well know for a while now.

Broncos have dropped Nike from 2017 onwards and aren't at all happy with them so I doubt there being forced to tow the Nike line anymore. Suprised they still haven't officially announced ISC is taking over next season yet. It's been well know for a while now.
It will be interesting to see if a bit more thought goes into jersey design.

I know this isnt important but why is he wearing adidasboots and not Nike??? I would assume every bronco gets a set of Nike boots of their choice. Only player I remember not to have done so was Israel folau but thats cause he was signed under adidas.

They do, start of the year the gear table is full of boots.

Hunt is not with the Broncos, he's with the QRL he's also wearing Canterbury gear who aren't a Broncos' sponsor.

He might have taken the chance to try other boots.

Has it? Is there any source to this at all? I personally would be disappointed with out nike on the jerseys.

Has it? Is there any source to this at all? I personally would be disappointed with out nike on the jerseys.
Same. Its wat underpinned us as the top tier team. It used to be us and dogs. Now just us.

Honestly couldn't care if we're still Nike or not. Sure it's a premium sports brand known the world over, but if it means we can get some better designed jerseys by way of not being restricted (if that happens to be the case) and we also end up with slightly cheaper merch overall, I'm all for dropping them

Honestly couldn't care if we're still Nike or not. Sure it's a premium sports brand known the world over, but if it means we can get some better designed jerseys by way of not being restricted (if that happens to be the case) and we also end up with slightly cheaper merch overall, I'm all for dropping them
Idk bout cheaper merch. Don't all jerseys sell for 160?

Most major retailers are aware of it. The reason the members hat wasn't a Nike one this year is because we've dumped them. The club is unhappy with Nike because over the past few years when they've sold out of stock like training gear and such when they've put in orders for more Nike has denied them. A lot of people wernt happy on not being able to get any new jerseys in stock during GF week last year either.

hands down best news in my time as a bronx fan!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Old Mate
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Astro
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • marw
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • teampjta
  • Strop
  • broncsgoat
  • Skathen
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.