RUMOUR 2017, Jersey and Sponsor discussion

Broncos - Iron Man
Cowboys - Thor
Storm - Superman
Raiders - The Hulk
Knights - Spiderman
Tigers - War Machine
Roosters - Captain America

My guess, although they might mix it up and try and fit a Doctor Strange one in there this year, not sure.
Superman is not Marvel. Their colours are perfect for Hawkeye.

Superman is not Marvel. Their colours are perfect for Hawkeye.

True.. Storm have had a Superman jersey before, I guess that wasn't related to ISC. I think they'll have Doctor Strange in there somewhere, considering he's the "new" Marvel superhero.

Edit: Our colours are also possible matches for Deadpool or Ant Man.

Great, that might be 3 jerseys I have to buy this year. Heritage, ANZAC and Marvel (if it's good). My wallet is bawling.

It would have to be Iron Man surely. The colours match perfectly.

I don't think we'll get Iron Man. I just don't know who we're going to get from Marvel that's going to match our colours.

They only go for the popular choices.

They aren't going to make a jersey of the old Wolverine colours.

I don't think we'll get Iron Man. I just don't know who we're going to get from Marvel that's going to match our colours.

They only go for the popular choices.

They aren't going to make a jersey of the old Wolverine colours.

Didnt they make Manly wear Wolverine colours lol

We could be Daredevil with our maroon, but I think Manly already had that one. I dare say the new teams will get new superheroes, so they don't clash with older jerseys ie we won't get Iron Man because the Dragons already had it.

I'm convinced the Broncs will be Iron Fist. His show starts this year and he could definitely match our colours.

I feel like Deadpool might be to R rated...

There's an ant man movie on the way and dr strange will be in Thor 3 (filmed in brisbane and the gc) so those are pretty likely.

Ant man.

Probably the worst superhero of them all.

I'd be happy with Doctor Strange, I think we could make a pretty awesome jersey out of that.

I mean we got the leak for the main jerseys this year, anyone got leaks for the superhero one? haha

Iron Man jersey is going to be sickkkkkkkk

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.