RUMOUR 2017, Jersey and Sponsor discussion

They might just be doing characters from the Civil War movie, as @Fozz suggested. Don't think we'll be seeing Thor or Hulk this time around.
Which would leave us with Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spidey, Bucky, Vision, Falcon, Black Panther and Scarlet Witch.

Not a lot of variation between Falcon, widow, Bucky and Black Panther though.

They might just be doing characters from the Civil War movie, as @Fozz suggested. Don't think we'll be seeing Thor or Hulk this time around.

But Iron Patriot was technically only in Iron Man 3, the rest of his appearances were as War Machine, so that doesn't make sense.

C4gpf2dWQAAzEJf.jpg:large

May as well pick names out of a hat at this point, looks to be completely random. Iron Fist hasn't even had his show released on Netflix yet.

Jesus, does anyone even know what Iron Fist looks like in show yet? What a bizarre choice.

I 'm definately in the minority here ... but i'm not a fan of the marvel jerseys,

while some of them look really good, it reeks of a money making scheme to me to try and sell a new jersey every year.

I'm also a bit of a traditionalist i suppose as well, in the fact that a marvel jersey (to me) isn't the symbol of our club that i think the jersey should remain.

just me.

Yeah Iron Fist fits Canberra well.

Well, I'd say Manly is looking good for Daredevil again.

Actually, I wonder if one of the teams might be Luke Cage then, maybe the Roosters? Not really sure how you go with that.

Yeah Iron Fist fits Canberra well.

Well, I'd say Manly is looking good for Daredevil again.

Actually, I wonder if one of the teams might be Luke Cage then, maybe the Roosters? Not really sure how you go with that.
Luke Cage didn't really ever have a proper outfit. Mostly just a yellow shirt.

Luke Cage didn't really ever have a proper outfit. Mostly just a yellow shirt.

Yeah I know, that's why I think it would be hard to turn him into a team jersey as well.

Storm = Thor
Tigers = Rocket Raccoon

They fit at least one of each tangent of Marvel in.. Iron Man / Thor / Captain America / Ant Man / Guardians of the Galaxy / Netflix Defenders.

Only one missing is Strange, but he's pretty new.

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Tmac
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • kiwi2
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.