RUMOUR 2017, Jersey and Sponsor discussion

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
It does suck that we get another team's ex superhero, but of all of them Iron Man fits the best and will be awesome.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
Should we guess?

Broncos - Iron Man (Confirmed)
Cowboys - Captain America (Weird but Confirmed)
Dragons - Ant-Man (Confirmed)
Knights - Dr. Strange (Guessing, go left-field and go female - Mystique)
Raiders - Hulk (Guessing, obvious really but who knows, Vision maybe if they want to change it up)
Roosters - Spiderman (Guessing but could work)
Sea Eagles - Hawk-eye (Pure guess but stick with the bird theme, if not probably Dare-Devil again)
Storm - Black Panther (Guessing, I think it could easily work with their kit)
Tigers - Thor (Guessing, really don't know who they suit to be honest, probably Black Panther)[/QUOTwhat about Howard the duck for the knights ;) seems appropriate given their chances

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Now i have received my membership pack, i will be picking up one of the ANZAC jerseys :superhappythumbsup:

but does anyone know how the sizes of the ISC jersey compare to other that have been release by the club. e.g. 2015 heritage jersey or retro etc

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Now i have received my membership pack, i will be picking up one of the ANZAC jerseys :superhappythumbsup:

but does anyone know how the sizes of the ISC jersey compare to other that have been release by the club. e.g. 2015 heritage jersey or retro etc

Having both the heritage 2015 and this year's home jersey, my thoughts on the two comparatively:

- Collar is more open, less restrictive around neck

- Sleeves are a little more snug fitting around the arm

- Bottom of jersey seems to taper a bit more

- Fabric of jersey is a bit more sheer, breathes easier

My feeling is your size should be the same, but the fit is (for me) a bit more comfortable. YMMV if you have either a pencil neck or big arms.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
UK jersey apparently. Won't be available here unfortunately.
C4nNL9qVYAE33lr.jpg:large

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
What year Jersey was this again?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 87
Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014

Hmmm. Would have liked a bit more depth to the maroon. Bit red for my liking. Design isn't too bad though, will have to see back and sides to really draw a conclusion.

Thinking I'm going to pick this up. Bit of a gimmick and won't see much wear but likely a rarity in years to come.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I am ordering my new jersey this week, it was gonna take a lot for me to choose the super hero one over the Anzac one and its safe to say the Anzac jersey got the nod. Quick questions for those out there who have got new jerseys this year, are the sizes simular to nike?

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Will be giving this a miss, pretty ordinary Imo

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Too red.

This is why I didn't want Iron Man. It doesn't suit our colours.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • TommieToona
  • Mr Fourex
  • HVbronco
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.