2017 Line-up

So Foran has signed with the Warriors? That changes things re Lolohea doesn't it?
Would think he will definitely be on the move now but do we need him now we have just acquired Mead?
I say we don't and we go all out for the biggest, meanest prop we can get our hands on.
Lolo will end up end up at the Dragons or at the Eels if their Hunt idea doesn't pan out

How do the Warriors make it happen?

Johnson, RTS, Luke, Hoffman, Mannering and Vatuvai are all on big money, I mean big. Then they have guys like Kata who they've upgraded. Throw on top of that the money Matulino is on (regardless of in or out of favour, he was chased by other clubs before re-signing). Be interesting to see who they lose.

How do the Warriors make it happen?

Johnson, RTS, Luke, Hoffman, Mannering and Vatuvai are all on big money, I mean big. Then they have guys like Kata who they've upgraded. Throw on top of that the money Matulino is on (regardless of in or out of favour, he was chased by other clubs before re-signing). Be interesting to see who they lose.

I don't know?

I'd say being a 1 club country brings its fair share of decent 3rd party funds.
People say the same thing about the Broncos.
They would be silly to lose Matulino and his experience up front just yet, but Vatuvai should probably be having a good look at Seek.

Alternate timeline team, all have been at the Broncs:

1. Barba
2. Copley
3. Beale
4. Folau
5. Hunt
6. Jikorima
7. Taylor
8. Hannant
9. Parcell
10. Wallace
13. Eastwood

14. Granville
15. Frei
16. Lui
17. Griffin

i couldn't think of the other two, feel free to fill in the blanks. Forwards not much of a loss outside Wallace but some halves, hookers and backline players there would be useful.

Last edited:
I don't know?

I'd say being a 1 club country brings its fair share of decent 3rd party funds.
People say the same thing about the Broncos.
They would be silly to lose Matulino and his experience up front just yet, but Vatuvai should probably be having a good look at Seek.

He may be 30 but I would take vatuvei in a heart beat.

He would be the perfect replacement for Oates on the wing.. And we would have a player that actually contests for the high bomb. Plus, he is a freakish finisher on his day.

Last edited:

1. Barba
2. Copley
3. Beale
4. Folau
5. Hunt
6. Jikorima
7. Taylor
8. Hannant
9. Parcell
10. Wallace
13. Eastwood

14. Granville
15. Frei
16. Lui
17. Griffin

i couldn't think of the other two, feel free to fill in the blanks. Forwards not much of a loss outside Wallace but some halves, hookers and backline players there would be useful.

11. Thorn

1. Barba
2. Copley
3. Beale
4. Folau
5. Hunt
6. Jikorima
7. Taylor
8. Hannant
9. Parcell
10. Wallace
13. Eastwood

14. Granville
15. Frei
16. Lui
17. Griffin

you've missed quite a few here Sproj
Winterstien, Norman, Dave Taylor, Ben Teo, Josh Hoffman, Peter Wallace, Mitchell Dodds, Dane Gagai, Lama Tasi, Kurt Baptiste, Michael Ennis, Nathan Friend, James Gavet

My team

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Israel Folau
4. Dane Gagai
5. Antonio Winterstien
6. Corey Norman
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Michael Ennis
10. Ben Hannant
11. Dave Taylor
12. Ben Teo
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Jake Granville
15. Mitchell Dodds
16. James Gavet
17. Mitchell Garbutt

18. Peter Wallace

Last edited:
Our line-up would be sexy as hell if we somehow managed to find room for Lolohea, still a big question mark on the forwards, but it's a step in the right direction, it'd also give us some options if things don't go as planned. If Hunt continues to stink it up, Lolohea has played pretty decent in the halves at the Warriors (Probably a short-term option, I view Lolohea as a fullback long-term), if Arrow doesn't play as well as we want, we can shift Gillett to lock and start Oates or Pangai on an edge, or alternatively shift Blair to lock and start someone else at prop.
lolohea sucks

Glenn Stewart looking to come back to Aus. Not sure if we could get him at a decent price. Solid player with good hands. Yeah he's a fuckwit but he's talented.
He and Blair would put McGuire and Funaki's training punch-up to shame. The battle of Red Hill

This is some ridiculous stuff on here. I don't know if I missed the joke with Lolohea in place of Hunt.

He may be 30 but I would take vatuvei in a heart beat.

He would be the perfect replacement for Oates on the wing.. And we would have a player that actually contests for the high bomb. Plus, he is a freakish finisher on his day.

Who drops the ball nearly every time it gets close to him.

This is some ridiculous stuff on here. I don't know if I missed the joke with Lolohea in place of Hunt.

I thought his name was being tossed around weeks ago when our lack of outside back depth was in question.

vatuvai is way too lazy to play for anyone but the warriors. if the warriors are serious about becoming a real footy side, they will drop him before 2017

I thought his name was being tossed around weeks ago when our lack of outside back depth was in question.
But are people joking or being serious? Swapping a second stringer who barely gets a run at the warriors for a half that has played in finals footy and a GF?

people that would swap hunt for lolohea are on some crazy drugs that I would like to sample.

people that would swap hunt for lolohea are on some crazy drugs that I would like to sample.

Would you guys kindly link us to the post that suggests we replace Hunt with Lolohea?

Our line-up would be sexy as hell if we somehow managed to find room for Lolohea, still a big question mark on the forwards, but it's a step in the right direction, it'd also give us some options if things don't go as planned. If Hunt continues to stink it up, Lolohea has played pretty decent in the halves at the Warriors (Probably a short-term option, I view Lolohea as a fullback long-term), if Arrow doesn't play as well as we want, we can shift Gillett to lock and start Oates or Pangai on an edge, or alternatively shift Blair to lock and start someone else at prop.

Just how I read this post as a quote in someone else's reply. I can't see Boyd leaving in the next few years.

Active Now

• Locky24
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Organix
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Hurrijo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.