2017 Line-up

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Yeah it's one of my all time shockers - I said about may-june 2015 on this board that the cows look shot and JT looks to be on the wane.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
At least not recent history...
Cowboys are at the end of their period of greatness i think... down the ladder for them this year and moving forward. You heard it here first!

I just think as long as JT is pulling the strings they will still be competitive. They still have enough good players in their team to remain competitive. When Thurston retires that will defiantly bring them down.

I agree that they will miss Tamou, they now need someone else to make meters through the middle along with Scott.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I think they'll make the eight... JT is still there to try and pull them out of the fire if Plan A fails

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He seems a bit sideways of late with sweeping plays to coote. When the cows get behind JT takes over all the play though

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
I just think as long as JT is pulling the strings they will still be competitive. They still have enough good players in their team to remain competitive. When Thurston retires that will defiantly bring them down.

I agree that they will miss Tamou, they now need someone else to make meters through the middle along with Scott.
Sure. But i don't see Thurston being able to lump the team on his back again. Especially after the origin slump they'll have. I might be wrong.. but this is their last year of being competitive i think. They're due for injury dramas i think (not wishing it on them, just think it's their time to slide)

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Alex Glenn back training today after having shoulder reconstruction surgery, on track for a return for round 1.

Last edited:
K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Good to see that Glenn's back, he would be pushing for a starting position.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
[h=1]Milford's Off-Season Pact[/h]ANTHONY Milford has told Jharal Yow Yeh some off-season discipline has him feeling ready and raring to go for the 2017 NRL season.
Milford has been back at training for three weeks now and says he has learned that looking after the body during time off training can make all the difference.
"I am a lot better than where I was 12 months ago," he said.
"I am just looking forward to the next few weeks and getting to Christmas, and then it will be the start of the new year.
"I have had a couple of years looking after myself in the off season and this time I tried to even more, so I am feeling the benefit now."
Milford also undertook some boxing training during the off-season to help him stay in shape.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2016/11/29/milford_s_off_season.html

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Got a good feeling about this coming season.

Milford and Hunt have both come back as fit as they have ever been and by the look of it all the guys have been doing a lot of team bonding so far in the pre-season.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
That is good news at the end of the year he didn't look in the best shape.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Good to hear that everyone is looking back on this season as something to really improve and bettering themselves. especially the halves.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
He's not superman mate! Glazed ham is impossible to resist.

Quite easy, it's average at best.

Give me a marinated chook any day of the week..

Last edited:
gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
Quite easy, it's average at best.

Give me a marinated chook any day of the week..

Where's that dislike button gone...

Although, I'll take the marinated chicken as well. We used to have a local restaurant that did a whole portuguese chicken and chips for $20. It all came in one big bag mixed up together. Mmmm....

Back on topic... who out of our 2017 lineup could eat the most food in one sitting? Including anyone rumoured to be joining us next year.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Griffo
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maroon4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.