2017 Line-up

Surprised Gillett hasn't been mentioned to play lock next year his skill is the best of all the candidates and his motor would be better than most.

Surprised Gillett hasn't been mentioned to play lock next year his skill is the best of all the candidates and his motor would be better than most.
Look through previous pages

Too important to the defence on the edge.

Pangai also hasn't had a full hard off season which he will get this year. Ive also watched him in the 20's test match he smashed it. Bennett knew what he could do that's why he got put straight into ISC. As for Moga it's not just his games at roosters I'm basing his potential on. The few games he played with cowboys he was a gun. I don't really want to see Benji at centres as I would Moga but that's the most likely situation.

Pangai also hasn't had a full hard off season which he will get this year. Ive also watched him in the 20's test match he smashed it. Bennett knew what he could do that's why he got put straight into ISC. As for Moga it's not just his games at roosters I'm basing his potential on. The few games he played with cowboys he was a gun. I don't really want to see Benji at centres as I would Moga but that's the most likely situation.

Moga played one game for the Cowboys last year, I suggest you go through the tapes and tell me what you really thought of his performance. Btw, Roberts and Kahu will be the centre pairing next year. Benji will be taking over Niko's role.

Moga played one game for the Cowboys last year, I suggest you go through the tapes and tell me what you really thought of his performance. Btw, Roberts and Kahu will be the centre pairing next year. Benji will be taking over Niko's role.

Can't see Nikorima losing his spot. At least in round 1.

It was 2014 I was referring too sorry, also why can't a strong good off season and good trials stop a player being selected.

It was 2014 I was referring too sorry, also why can't a strong good off season and good trials stop a player being selected.

A good off-season can certainly see a bolter selected...

However, for him to force his way into the lineup he is going to need to have an incredible pre-season.

Our backline stocks are really strong next season he will need to force out several of the following players: Oates, Boyd, Kahu, Mead, Roberts, Pearson, Opacic.

Not impossible, but highly unlikely based on his form and injury troubles over the last 2 years.

There is a huge difference between the 20s and first grade. HUGE

That's still not enough to get his match fitness where it needs to be to not only start in first grade, but also play long minutes

Wtf... do i have to show you his highlights??

He has been effective in attack a couple times coming off the bench and has provided spark occasionally. Defensively he struggles greatly and his ability to play a number of positions is almost nil. If it comes down to him or Benji (which I assume it will), then the latter will get the nod.

He has been effective in attack a couple times coming off the bench and has provided spark occasionally. Defensively he struggles greatly and his ability to play a number of positions is almost nil. If it comes down to him or Benji (which I assume it will), then the latter will get the nod.
You assume a lot.. my money is benji will play 80

Well, if he plays 80, he will be in halves. This notion of him playing in the centres is ludicrous. Like I said before, my money is on him wearing the #17 in 2017.
Dunno why it's ludicrous.. he's said it, other players have said it, and the assistant coach has said it.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • azza.79
  • jarro65
  • MrMoore
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • TimWhatley
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • Manofoneway
  • Big Del
  • The Strapper
  • IceWorks
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.