2017 Line-up

Moga will be here and i would expect Su'a to feature a lot more next year (i would pick him over Arrow for a bench spot if Glenn starts) Fai has not been tested yet so he is not really in the calculations one wouldnt think. Joe needs a big preseason as do they all.

Moga will be here and i would expect Su'a to feature a lot more next year (i would pick him over Arrow for a bench spot if Glenn starts) Fai has not been tested yet so he is not really in the calculations one wouldnt think. Joe needs a big preseason as do they all.

Don't rate Joe as much as the others.

What do you think of Moga, round 1 starter if fit and in form?

Joe needs more weight for front rower n more bloody aggression n I rated moga highly back at roosters he is still young so if he's fit hell yea put him in

Another possibility for run on spots is gillett to lock n Jayden sua to right second row all he needs a bit more weight on him n he will carve up

If Dodds is 2015 good. I can't wait for a Blair/Dodds on field combo. Intensity, 1%'s, bring it.

I'm not sure why everyone is so happy bout dodds he is a back up at best

If we're going to persist with the retreating defense line tactic, we need to make our tackles stick. Dodds at least provides that.

If we're going to persist with the retreating defense line tactic, we need to make our tackles stick. Dodds at least provides that.

Fmd...long season if dodds is our only addition to the forwards next year. Things change but i can't believe Bennett is happy with his stocks. ...truly stubborn old fossil if he is.

If we get no extra forwards we still have sum great young players to step up but I'm more interested in getting moga

As much as I love Mcguire I believe in crucial games against big forward packs he doesn't offer enough punch through the middle as a prop

But i believe as a lock he could be like Corey Parker and make 40 tackles a game as well as some good runs, for me he would just be the Parker of 2015 with a big motor

Blair is to me one of the best props going around, the second efforts as well as his 1% plays make him a beast as well as those bone rattling hits he pulls off.

im hoping we sign an accomplished prop to join Blair, i would be stocked with someone like, Ryan James, Dylan Napa, Sam Moa and maybe Paul Vaughn pending Bennett can get him to reach his full potential

Also I belive mitchell Dodds work went unnoticed i cant remember how many times last year Dodds pulled a great low tackle and forced an error, i dont think i would sign him manly because of the young forwards we have coming through and his horrific leg break he suffered at the start of this year

My 2017 side would go something like this

1. Boyd ( best fullback in the world )
2. Corey Oates (i just recon he already plays with so many injuries and he is only young, give the kid some time )
3. James Roberts
4. David Mead (we know he can attack give him a few games to test his defence and defensive reads, if he doesnt play well bring in Opacic)
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt ( that's if we still have him )
8. hopefully James or Napa
9. Andrew Mccullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Matt Gillett ( left centre where i belong )
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Josh Mcguire ( big engine and can play big minutes )

14. Alex Glenn
15. Joe Ofahengaue
16. Tevita Pangai Jnr
17. Jai Arrow

those 3 young forwards will be a even better this year with a year of experience under there belt and the experience of a finals campaign i believe they will fire

No Kodi?

Welcome to the forums, Matt. I'm a massive fan.

1.boyd 2.oats 3.moga 4.roberts 5.kahu 6.milf 7.hunt 8.ofahengaue 9.mccullough 10.blair 11.thiday 12.gillett 13.mcguire 14.nikorima 15.pangai jr 16. eseese 17.glenn 18.dodds

1.boyd 2.oats 3.moga 4.roberts 5.kahu 6.milf 7.hunt 8.ofahengaue 9.mccullough 10.blair 11.thiday 12.gillett 13.mcguire 14.nikorima 15.pangai jr 16. eseese 17.glenn 18.dodds

no way Ofahengue starts at prop ... and highly doubtful that Moga starts at center IF we do actually sign him

We play kahu there he will get hurt who else would we play opacic is hurt mead is a winger not a center

N y not start offa if he has a strong off season and plays well n hard in the trials no player is a certainty for there spots or positions except our spine

We play kahu there he will get hurt who else would we play opacic is hurt mead is a winger not a center

Kahu should be first choice for left center ... he is no more injury prone than Moga is. The next cab of the rank for the left center position will be Opacic, Bennett loves players like Opacic

N y not start offa if he has a strong off season and plays well n hard in the trials no player is a certainty for there spots or positions except our spine

Ofahenghue is no where near ready to be a starting prop, even if he has a good pre-season

Active Now

• Nerd
  • Morepudding
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Swordfish
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bronx48
  • Foordy
  • BroncosMan
  • Mustafur
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.