2017 Line-up

I think pangai jr is that x factor , just not ready for the full time gig yet.

Pantai definitely isn't ready he is 2 years younger and really needs to work on his fitness, but he will get there.

Can Su'a play at lock?

He has a big motor, and from what I've heard he can be quite skillful with the ball. But I don't remember any of his 20's games so I wouldn't know.

It all depends what we want from a lock. If we gonna use them as another prop Eseese for mind or McGuire. Just not sure Ese'ese has the motor tbh and TPJ needs to work on fitness and making his tackles before he should play lock imo. I like him as an impact prop but with more minutes. He is hungry thats for sure. Su'a could play there with a few more kilos and at 18 hes got good physicality already, but he is valuable at 2nd row as he will feed his centre and has some good speed. I still think Glen will be at 13 though.

It all depends what we want from a lock. If we gonna use them as another prop Eseese for mind or McGuire. Just not sure Ese'ese has the motor tbh and TPJ needs to work on fitness and making his tackles before he should play lock imo. I like him as an impact prop but with more minutes. He is hungry thats for sure. Su'a could play there with a few more kilos and at 18 hes got good physicality already, but he is valuable at 2nd row as he will feed his centre and has some good speed. I still think Glen will be at 13 though.

Glenn played well through the middle of the bench this year but I not really a fan of him starting in that roll. He is better when the other forwards are getting tired and he can use his footwork and speed to make extra metres.

Can Su'a play at lock?

He has a big motor, and from what I've heard he can be quite skillful with the ball. But I don't remember any of his 20's games so I wouldn't know.

He's decent defensively from the little I've seen, he made 45 tackles or so in his debut NRL game from memory, the issue would be whether he can handle 80 minutes of it week in week out in the middle of the field whilst also being effective in attack, that's a LOT to ask of an 18 year old with little to no experience in the middle of the field.

He's decent defensively from the little I've seen, he made 45 tackles or so in his debut NRL game from memory, the issue would be whether he can handle 80 minutes of it week in week out in the middle of the field whilst also being effective in attack, that's a LOT to ask of an 18 year old with little to no experience in the middle of the field.

He wouldn't have to play 80, but it would still be a big ask.

We need desperately for someone to develop a good consistent offload. Parker was the gun but seemed to have forgot how to do it in the end there.

Blair has just about the best offload in the team but decided to put it away last year

If you guys want a big body at prop, then we may as well move Thaiday back there... he is looking really BIG, ATM

If you guys want a big body at prop, then we may as well move Thaiday back there... he is looking really BIG, ATM

Looks like he's literally put on 10kg since the end of the season

In the dressing room just then he was wearing a girdle.

To be fair, that shirt was five sizes too small.

Just hope all our young forwards have huge pre-seasons and rip in come the trials.

Doesn't seem like a bad move to me and john1420 I said yous because I was talking to the group not an individual person and I didn't know there were any spelling and grammar rules to follow by the way

Thanks Kyall :)

If you are addressing the group you could say something like "what do you all think about....."

As for spelling and grammar rules.....as others have said there is an expectation of effort, but with respect to "yous" there is no such word at all, so it's not merely spelling/grammar :)

Active Now

• sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • bazza
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.