2018 Broncos draw

But what are some of us expecting a non fair nrl draw to favour the broncos?

Not sure what you're talking about there. I don't give a damn about the draw in terms of who we play. It's the scheduling I have a problem with. If the NRL want to continue with the ridiculous idea of playing on Thursday nights then they should share it evenly amongst 16 teams.

Very disillusioned. I foolishly trusted all the blurb and let my season tickets roll over before the draw was announced. Four bleeping Thursday night games.....stuff that, I'm over it. I won't be renewing in 2019. The NRL are quite happy to try and prop up the crowds in Sydney on a Sunday but couldn't give a shit about dropping Broncos crowds due to shitty Thursday night, low atmosphere games.

Yep. Thursday nights are horrid for atmosphere. Different vibe when there is work the next day. Broncos get punished for having lots of fans by having to play all these Thursday night games.

Give it time... he's gotta finish his morning schooies, cast an eye over the sharks draw and then try and somehow find fault in our draw.

Sharks have got a tough draw TBH. Apart from the start of Cows Dragons Eels Storm Roosters Dragons ( again ) Panthers they then get the Tits then Eels again and Raiders.

There double ups are against 2017 top 8 teams 1,3,4,6 & 8 plus Raiders and Dragons.

There season could easily be on life support by rnd 11.

Sharks have got a tough draw TBH. Apart from the start of Cows Dragons Eels Storm Roosters Dragons ( again ) Panthers they then get the Tits then Eels again and Raiders.

There double ups are against 2017 top 8 teams 1,3,4,6 & 8 plus Raiders and Dragons.

There season could easily be on life support by rnd 11.
Maybe rothfield is on life support after reading through their draw

Eh some of you need to stop complaining we have got s great draw in my opinion, very fair if not to our favour. But of course some of yous will find anything to complain about. Did I see correctly no Warriors in NZ through origin?

Yeah, what of it? I don't like Thursday night football. Get over it.

He's primarily disagreeing with the amount of Thursday games and probably the Thursday slot in general.

If you're trying to attend a Thursday game you're waiting till 8.00 for kick off and therefore not leaving Suncorp till around 10.00 pending where you live you may not get home till 11.30-12.00... which is absolutely ridiculous given it is a weekday with school/work the next day

Unless I'm mistaken as well, round 1 is still DLS effected. Can't remember how they dealt with that this year....

Yeah, what of it? I don't like Thursday night football. Get over it.
Maybe you should get over it, you are the one complaining about it. They have given us Sunday games it's what the broncos asked for, but you choose to complain about thursdays. Like spoilt children on this forum sometimes.

I totally hate Thursday night football - I can never watch it live, and we get a third of our games on Thu

That sucks

Maybe you should get over it, you are the one complaining about it. They have given us Sunday games it's what the broncos asked for, but you choose to complain about thursdays. Like spoilt children on this forum sometimes.

I don't give a shit about Sunday games, so make your point.

Is the season being shortened next year?

There's no Round 26.

"There are too many games. Elite players are being burnt out. We need a shorter season".

NRL: "Well let's just take away one of the byes".

Genius.

I think there is a full Origin weekend though on top?

Is the season being shortened next year?

There's no Round 26.

Kinda, sorta. There is a stand alone weekend for Origin 2 (June 23rd) which takes the place of the second bye.
The season will still be as long in both games and weeks.

Anyone noticed how favourable the Roosters draw is? They want a sydney side in the GF obviously.

So looks like we'll be playing Sharks and Titans (both away) without our Origin players. Might be winnable? Also is there only 1 bye next year?

Active Now

• Allo
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.