2018 Broncos draw

Thursday night football is an absolute piss take. They don't give a **** about filling stadiums. I really hate NRL, I really feel like it's not going to register in my list of sports come a few years.

8 Thursday games, 5 Friday games, 6 Saturday games, 5 Sunday games. Decent mix.

1 5-day turnaround, 8 6-day turnarounds, 8 7-day turnarounds, 2 8-day turnarounds, and 3 9-day turnarounds. I hope all teams have as many long turnarounds as we do otherwise we're gonna hear all about that, all season long lol.

Thursday night football is an absolute piss take. They don't give a **** about filling stadiums. I really hate NRL, I really feel like it's not going to register in my list of sports come a few years.

Agree. They've shown signs for quite some time now that they take the fans for granted.

Four Thursday night games is just crazy.

That's a fair draw for us but the disparity is still there in a big way when you compare the chooks ( fucking surprise ) draw to ours.

They play teams 3 and 6 from this years top 8 twice, the rest of their double ups are from the bottom half of the draw. Teams 9,11,12,13,14,15 & 16

We play teams 1, 2 ,5 6, & 8 twice

Cows play teams 1,3,4,5,7 plus Raiders so they have copped it fair in the blurter.

Get on Roosters for the minor premiership, unless they have some kind of massive injury toll they have had it gifted to them.

They are $5 for the minor premiership atm , that's money for old rope.

Last edited:
Second year in a row Cowboys home game vs. Broncos is on a Thursday. I reckon they'd be peeved.

Eh it's good to watch, which is all the NRL cares about, but they should try to prioritise teams with horrendous home attendances instead of flinging it to us.

Very disillusioned. I foolishly trusted all the blurb and let my season tickets roll over before the draw was announced. Four bleeping Thursday night games.....stuff that, I'm over it. I won't be renewing in 2019. The NRL are quite happy to try and prop up the crowds in Sydney on a Sunday but couldn't give a shit about dropping Broncos crowds due to shitty Thursday night, low atmosphere games.

Eh some of you need to stop complaining we have got s great draw in my opinion, very fair if not to our favour. But of course some of yous will find anything to complain about. Did I see correctly no Warriors in NZ through origin?

Why play Storm twice?

Post the BYE from Round-14 are not easy games....I suppose, our Finals series starts from Round-14.

Last edited:
Eh some of you need to stop complaining we have got s great draw in my opinion, very fair if not to our favour. But of course some of yous will find anything to complain about. Did I see correctly no Warriors in NZ through origin?

Yeah, well I have always put my money where my mouth is to support my team, so I have the choice to withdraw it from now on. Simples.

Yeah, well I have always put my money where my mouth is to support my team, so I have the choice to withdraw it from now on. Simples.
But what are some of us expecting a non fair nrl draw to favour the broncos?

But what are some of us expecting a non fair nrl draw to favour the broncos?
He's primarily disagreeing with the amount of Thursday games and probably the Thursday slot in general.

If you're trying to attend a Thursday game you're waiting till 8.00 for kick off and therefore not leaving Suncorp till around 10.00 pending where you live you may not get home till 11.30-12.00... which is absolutely ridiculous given it is a weekday with school/work the next day

Has the Rothfield "Broncos are unfairly advantaged" article dropped yet?
Give it time... he's gotta finish his morning schooies, cast an eye over the sharks draw and then try and somehow find fault in our draw.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • johnyE
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Strapper
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.