2018 Broncos draw

So looks like we'll be playing Sharks and Titans (both away) without our Origin players. Might be winnable? Also is there only 1 bye next year?
One bye plus 1 week off for the standalone Origin match.

24 rounds in huge overkill imo. 20 rounds would be nice in an ideal world.

Parra also. They play the other 3 top 4 teams only once each.

Yep, they play teams 5,6,7,8 twice and they play Panthers, Manly, Tigers and Sharks twice each in the first 9 rounds.

I don't mind the Thursday nights so much, I look forward to our games so much and now it comes a bit earlier in the week also I don't have to plan my Friday night around the footy as much. The owner and trainer will be happy.

I can't believe the Sydney media still whinging about broncos Thursday and Friday night games!

It's convenient how they pool Thursday and Friday night games together in the whinging articles yet in other articles when they talk about Sydney teams they say "the unwanted Thursday night time slot". We have 8!!! Bloody 8 Thursday nights!

It's gotten pathetic. Blind Freddy can see the roosters and the eels have favourable draws opposition-wise. It's actually embarrassing the stuff they do to please the Sydney media yet they still complain.

Anyone noticed how favourable the Roosters draw is? They want a sydney side in the GF obviously.
Roosters and Parra have the easiest draws according to fox sports review.... i guess it's lucky our window has been slammed shut and we're rebuilding (according to some anyway ;-) )

So is the NRLs strategy that instead of actually doing something about Sydney's terrible crowds, they decide to serve out hot thursday trash to Brisbane to drag their numbers down to be as shit as the rest to make it less obvious to everyone? It's almost impressive how the NRL continues to find ways to make themselves look worse and worse and worse.

Those clubs that got less than 3 FTA games have a right to be ropeable as well. f**k Canberra, who cares.

So is the NRLs strategy that instead of actually doing something about Sydney's terrible crowds, they decide to serve out hot thursday trash to Brisbane to drag their numbers down to be as shit as the rest to make it less obvious to everyone? It's almost impressive how the NRL continues to find ways to make themselves look worse and worse and worse.

Those clubs that got less than 3 FTA games have a right to be ropeable as well. f**k Canberra, who cares.

It's just about ratings. Broncos got a big fanbase. Rate well. 9 want them on Thursdays. Sucks tbh.

You mean just like capping club expenditure so the shit clubs who can’t be fucked raising their own money can be competitive on little more than the NRL’s club grants? Sounds about right.

Am I missing something or did I read somewhere on the nrl website about “taking a game to every mainland city in Australia” only to shift through the draw and not see Adelaide hosting a game anywhere?

Thought I’d have read something about that by now on the internet

Am I missing something or did I read somewhere on the nrl website about “taking a game to every mainland city in Australia” only to shift through the draw and not see Adelaide hosting a game anywhere?

Thought I’d have read something about that by now on the internet
Roosters are going to take one there, just haven’t decided which one yet apparently.

Maybe you should get over it, you are the one complaining about it. They have given us Sunday games it's what the broncos asked for, but you choose to complain about thursdays. Like spoilt children on this forum sometimes.

Well the Broncos don't want Thursday games.. So perhaps you should walk into Red Hill and tell them all to stop being such whiney spoilt children then hey?

Ever been to a Thursday game compared to a Friday or Sunday game? It's just not as enjoyable, you can tell a lot of the people are only there because they are season members.. It ruins the atmosphere and enjoyment of the game.

Besides, constant Thursday night games hurts sales. Membership and ticket sales aren't as good as they would be because it denies families the opportunity to attend these games due to their kids having school very early the next morning. A lot of people that work can't attend due to having work.

Well the Broncos don't want Thursday games.. So perhaps you should walk into Red Hill and tell them all to stop being such whiney spoilt children then hey?

Ever been to a Thursday game compared to a Friday or Sunday game? It's just not as enjoyable, you can tell a lot of the people are only there because they are season members.. It ruins the atmosphere and enjoyment of the game.

Besides, constant Thursday night games hurts sales. Membership and ticket sales aren't as good as they would be because it denies families the opportunity to attend these games due to their kids having school very early the next morning. A lot of people that work can't attend due to having work.
That's my whole point, the broncos and there righteous fans can't get everything they want. **** sake get over it.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.