2018 Broncos draw

I think it's a pretty good draw for us. My only complaint, the Titans Sunday game at 6:30 at home, think it's on Easter Sunday too, now that sucks!

Thursday nights and late Sunday games have gotta go. What's wrong with the 2,3,3 game schedule.

Gee the roosters with a massive leg up, still think storm will be minor premiers. Bring on March '18.

That's my whole point, the broncos and there righteous fans can't get everything they want. **** sake get over it.

Well, we pay the money so we do have every right to complain about Thursday night footy and talk about how much we don't like it.

If you can't accept that, I would suggest you simply do not read the posts or the thread because people are just going to do it regardless. This is a discussion forum, the posts aren't always going to be positive. There is going to be negativity, as well.

So we still play the Warriors in what's likely going to be an Origin affected game. The NRL just couldn't move that game to the following week.

But I guess the plus is we play them on a Sunday at our home ground so we don't have to travel. The final Origin game will be in Brisbane. It might give Bennett a reason to not rest any of the Origin players for that game.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.