PRE-GAME 2018 NRL Grand Final - Roosters vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

As suggested by the team list, Kuk comes onto the wing for Te Kawa. At least she won’t have to tackle

Apparently SOS isn’t going to play. Load up on Melbourne, because the Roosters are in deep trouble if they think Keary, a running half, can be a lone half in a grand final. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Melbourne take Keary out of the game early.

Apparently SOS isn’t going to play. Load up on Melbourne, because the Roosters are in deep trouble if they think Keary, a running half, can be a lone half in a grand final. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Melbourne take Keary out of the game early.

I'm guessing they are going to double up on their already excellent defence, and hope someone like Tedesco, Mitchell, Manu or Fergo produces something individually special.

Last edited:

If SOS isn't going to play then that says to me that Cronk is playing.

IMG 4546 Thanks Foxtel :)

Last edited:

I can't believe we were underdogs in that game.

We had over 10 times the amount of finals experience than Melbourne. Storm only had one player that had even played in a GF. Most of our squad had been in several.

That's why Bennett went in with a gameplan to grind them out of the game. He knew the Storm wouldn't be able to handle it in such a big game, that their inexperience would hurt them and that's exactly what happened. Broncos were well in control in that game.

Even with O'Sullivan cut I don't see Cronk playing, I think it's all mind games. They show aerial footage of the Roosters training session today and he was literally a spectator, took no part in any of the training. Couldn't even use his left arm to pick a ball up, let alone pass it.

I'd say it'll be Matterson & Keary in the halves with Aubbo on the bench.

Last edited:
Cronk actually took part in a private training session.

Cronk actually took part in a private training session.

Yeah, don't buy it. Roosters just playing mind games trying to get the public to believe Cronk is a chance, realistically they're just trying to shield any heat from Aubusson / Matterson, whoever ends up playing in the Halves.

Yeah, don't buy it. Roosters just playing mind games trying to get the public to believe Cronk is a chance, realistically they're just trying to shield any heat from Aubusson / Matterson, whoever ends up playing in the Halves.
You're probably right but it'd just be like Cronk to run out tomorrow as right as rain and the whole thing has been a big "look at me" made up drama.

O'Sullivan has apparently been training at 7 all week, but has been cut from the squad.

I don't see Matterson or Aubusson playing in the halves when they haven't been preparing there.

There is no way you play anyone at 7 in a GF when they haven't even been training in that position. Especially a player that hasn't played in the halves in 11 years.

Imagine if Cronk does play. Would smith put his childhood mate in an arm bar to test out that shoulder?

Imagine if Cronk does play. Would smith put his childhood mate in an arm bar to test out that shoulder?

I don't think they're that friendly anymore tbh. Besides, I have it on good authority that he put his mum in an arm bar on Christmas day when she tried to get the last prawn.

He’ll rip it clean off the way their friendship has seemingly disintegrated

Active Now

• Dash
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • LGH
  • Allo
  • Redux
  • Midean
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncs30
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Strop
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.