PRE-GAME 2018 NRL Grand Final - Roosters vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Roosters seem to be putting a lot of time and energy into this whole Cronk situation.

I wonder if that's going to have an affect on their on-field performance.

If latrell gives chambers another rugby league lesson then I really don’t think chambers should be selected for origin next year.

If latrell gives chambers another rugby league lesson then I really don’t think chambers should be selected for origin next year.

His defence has been pretty average this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Latrell goes through him tonight.

AFL GF still starts during the day while the NRL grand final occurs so late at night. They seem to keep pushing it later and later too. Just start it earlier so people can celebrate it afterwards, and not go straight to bed ( and some won't even make it through the whole thing because of school and work tomorrow (for non QLDers)).

The kick off was supposed to be 7:20 pm.

It's 7:25 pm and the teams aren't even on the field lol.

Never change NRL you pitiful, pathetic excuse for a professional sport.

Still a while away, Cameron Smith has to come out on a chariot and be driven around the field while waving.

Last edited:
Our long held back2back record ends tonight. Yet another reason to loathe Melbourne.

Billy slater is a grub. So glad hes retiring. Hopefully with slater and thurston retiring and smith soon to follow it means the broncos players will stop bowing down to other queenslanders and apologising for nearly getting in the way of their mates winning premiership after premiership...

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.