Friend
Peats
Farrah
Brailey
Hodgson
Granville
Luke
Koroisau

I’ll tell you this much, BRISBANE won’t win a premiership with Macca at Hooker. When is the last time a side won a premiership win a Hooker who the the best you could say about them is that they can tackle. Let’s see...Smith, no. Ennis, no. Granville, no. Luke, no. Friend, no....

Christ he has had 9 years of first grade to become the bog average player that he is.

I’ll double down as well, Macca won’t play Origin.

Hell just for fun, Macca won’t be playing for BRISBANE in 5 years time.

Considering he’ll be turning 32/33 (depending on when your 5 years ends), there’s probably a fair chance of that

So you don't watch much Rugby League then?
Did you watch Farrah carve us up (oh and which defensive rock was playing for Brisbane that week...you guessed it, Macca) Farrah’s a better Hooker than Macca. How many games has Macca played for Australia???

Luke needs to lose some pudd. But he too is a better player. His 2014 and 2015 form shits on anything Macca has ever done.

Oh and to answer your question, I pretty much watch all games.

I love it how people resort to “you don’t watch many games” when they don’t have an argument.

Ps note you didn’t respond to the other names on the list.

Considering he’ll be turning 32/33 (depending on when your 5 years ends), there’s probably a fair chance of that

He’ll be 32.

That will be one year after his current deal expires.

As a hooker he should be at the peak of his powers. According to his best mate Taylor1921 he should be the established Qld Hooker (doubt Smith will play till he’s 41).

(Christ you don’t think he’s going to stay the same bog average player he is now do you?)

Surely people realise, Smith is the exception, not the rule.

We aren’t comparing him to Smith.

We are comparing him to blokes who have played 200 first grade games.

Unfortunately Macca just ain’t the hooker we need.

I’d have the following before Macca:

Smith
Friend
Peats
Farrah
Brailey
Hodgson
Granville
Luke
Koroisau

I’ll tell you this much, BRISBANE won’t win a premiership with Macca at Hooker. When is the last time a side won a premiership win a Hooker who the the best you could say about them is that they can tackle. Let’s see...Smith, no. Ennis, no. Granville, no. Luke, no. Friend, no....

Christ he has had 9 years of first grade to become the bog average player that he is.

Isaac Luke is about to be forced into retirement because he is that shit, Farah plays off the bench and again is about to be forced into retirement. Brailey is decent but sharks went downhill with him. Peats is so overrated it's ridiculous. Hodgson had one good year in 2015 has been shit ever since. Korosau LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the anger in here to see out the year. Macca just seems so slow. Even smith seems lightning fast in comparison.

Farah would have been Australia's hooker for a decade if not for smith
Ennis was better than Farah for a few years when he was playing. Farah was just fortunate that Tim Sheens was naming teams and Kangaroos coaches like to stay loyal.

Did you watch Farrah carve us up (oh and which defensive rock was playing for Brisbane that week...you guessed it, Macca) Farrah’s a better Hooker than Macca. How many games has Macca played for Australia???

Luke needs to lose some pudd. But he too is a better player. His 2014 and 2015 form shits on anything Macca has ever done.

Oh and to answer your question, I pretty much watch all games.

I love it how people resort to “you don’t watch many games” when they don’t have an argument.

Ps note you didn’t respond to the other names on the list.

Quoting players form from 2014 is really doing wonders for your argument, shall we also dive in to who was a better player coming through the juniors? They have similar relevance to who will be a better Hooker for 2018 onward.

If you watch nearly every game and genuinely believe that Farah & Luke are going to be better players moving forward than McCullough you legitimately need to seek mental help, they're both absolute trash and are only getting worse as the years go on.

I'm also unsure as to why you feel the need to abuse people for calling you out on your ridiculous comments, maybe you'd be better off posting them on some of those random "Rugby League Rumours" Facebook pages, that seems like something a little more in your field of expertise.

Smith
Friend
Peats
Farrah
Brailey
Hodgson
Granville
Luke
Koroisau

Someone made a similar statement about jarrod Wallace.

We all want four forwards on the bench so that rules out everyone on the list besides smith and friend (and he just makes it because he has struggled to play 80 through a whole season)

Farah only played for Australia because Sheens didn't want to be knifed in the back at club level. You really think Smith needed a replacement on the bench?

maybe you should actually watch some rugby league, instead of just getting your panties in a bunch every time someone says something even remotely negative about any of our players ...

I have news for you, they aren't all perfect (or the best in their positions for that matter)

I have news for you, disagreeing with another person’s opinion does not lessen someone’s RL knowledge or make them ‘get their panties in a bunch’. This ‘only plays when pressured’ is fanciful yet we are all meant to accept that because you believe it.

You seem so sure on your point but have you ever considered why so many of the good judges in the game rate him so highly?

Smith
Friend
Peats
Farrah
Brailey
Hodgson
Granville
Luke
Koroisau

Wow.... I get you don't rate Macca but you have just made yourself look ridiculous naming those players. When you factor in what they'd bring and value for money id only consider smith the definite, peats-Brailey and Granville if they came at a reasonable price. The rest are either terrible examples or would cost more but bring nothing extra to the team.

McCullough is a good hooker. Smith has changed the game though, he is just next level and makes everyone else look sub par. You were right about an attacking hooker winning premierships but Bennett has never been a fan of it. He seems to prefer a tough defensive hooker who lets the halves shine. This approach needs a dominant forward pack though, something we haven't had since Bennett left but is now changing

Smith
Friend
Peats
Farrah
Brailey
Hodgson
Granville
Luke
Koroisau

Your the idiot by the looks if it . Bet you think santa is real too!

Active Now

• Lozza
  • LittleDavey
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skyblues87
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Lazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manlyman
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.