2018 NRL Side

Well then, I'll be out back scrubbing the humiliation off.

tenor.gif

1.Boyd
2.Isaako
3.Roberts
4.Kahu
5.Pearson
6.Milford
7.Niko
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Sims
11.Oates
12.Gillett
13.Moose
14.Glenn
15.Thaiday
16.Offa
17.TPJ
Thoughts?

1.Boyd
2.Isaako
3.Roberts
4.Kahu
5.Pearson
6.Milford
7.Niko
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Sims
11.Oates
12.Gillett
13.Moose
14.Glenn
15.Thaiday
16.Offa
17.TPJ
Thoughts?

For the first few rounds maybe. Bird has to fit in somewhere too.

1.Boyd
2.Isaako
3.Roberts
4.Kahu
5.Pearson
6.Milford
7.Niko
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Sims
11.Oates
12.Gillett
13.Moose
14.Glenn
15.Thaiday
16.Offa
17.TPJ
Thoughts?
Pointless is my thought

It depends on whether Oates is moved to the pack or not.

If he is, I can’t see Kahu making the switch to centre. Bennett isn’t really one to go with two rookie wingers.

1990 against Newcastle. Hauff and Carne debuted and Plowman has played seven games.

They scored five tries between them in the win.

1.Boyd
2.Isaako
3.Roberts
4.Kahu
5.Pearson
6.Milford
7.Niko
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Sims
11.Oates
12.Gillett
13.Moose
14.Glenn
15.Thaiday
16.Offa
17.TPJ
Thoughts?
Pretty close i think. Maybe oates of the bench instaed of glenn . And maybe opacic in and kahu back to wing.

1990 against Newcastle. Hauff and Carne debuted and Plowman has played seven games.

Hauff scored 3 of those if I remember rightly.

I think you need to read my comment again..

I think you need to read my comment again..
I read it and his response seemed perfectly fine?

you: bennett doesn't really go with two inexperienced wingers
him: bennett went with two inexperienced wingers in 1990 (admittedly that's 28 years ago which is a bit pedantic, but point remains)

what exactly were you trying to allude to, if your comment misrepresented/misinterpreted?

I read it and his response seemed perfectly fine?

you: bennett doesn't really go with two inexperienced wingers
him: bennett went with two inexperienced wingers in 1990 (admittedly that's 28 years ago which is a bit pedantic, but point remains)

what exactly were you trying to allude to, if your comment misrepresented/misinterpreted?

One of them was a fullback, the other had already made over a dozen appearances for the Broncos prior to that game.

One of them was a fullback, the other had already made over a dozen appearances for the Broncos prior to that game.
??

I'm not sure I understand your point - if one is a fullback, doesn't that still make them a rookie winger? We have seen plenty of times that Fullback - Wing doesn't necessarily translate as well as it should.

Also, how does one debut if they have already made appearances for the club?

??

I'm not sure I understand your point - if one is a fullback, doesn't that still make them a rookie winger? We have seen plenty of times that Fullback - Wing doesn't necessarily translate as well as it should.

Also, how does one debut if they have already made appearances for the club?

Hauff made his debut at fullback. Carne on the wing and Plowman at centre in 1988 and he made over a dozen appearances prior to that Newcastle game so he wasn’t a rookie.

Hauff made his debut at fullback. Carne on the wing and Plowman at centre in 1988 and he made over a dozen appearances prior to that Newcastle game so he wasn’t a rookie.
I read it as @1910 backing up your point i.e. its been 28 years since a pair as inexperienced had played together. Pearson has 9 games, Plowman had 15. Hardly a monumental difference in experience.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Don
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manlyman
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Santa
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.