2018 NRL Side

I can but it’s not worth it tbh , it’s just saying that Niko should be dropped or put on the bench because of the way Bird and Milf played.
Darius defended Niko saying he has won the team games ( which is bs, lost more than won ) and should slot straight back in

actually Darius just used the same stat about Kodi winning that many on here used in the pre-season when advocating for Kodi at halfback (i.e. 10 wins from 11 games last year)

No but he did trash the entire forward pack in saying they haven’t done the job required of them.

Well neither has Kodi. I don’t see why he should be absent from blame when other team mates aren’t. Kodi himself has admittedly publicly he hasn’t been up to scratch in the opening rounds.

Perhaps bringing him back into the game from the bench is the best option. Particularly this week against Melbourne.

And again he has repeated the same message as WB and didn't single someone out and embarrassed them.
He said exactly what was needed to meet his media commitments.
I'm not sure why some need to read into fairly generic comments and interpret unintended meaning.

Wow you call this a tantrum? Why read it if you don't want to read others opinions? What nonsense are you referring to? I don't want Kodi it the halves it's as simple as that

No, it's not that simple

If you simply don't want KNik in the halves and you simply said that, it's fine and nobody has a go at you

But instead you go on a rant about Wayne doing whatever Boyd says because Boyd is Wayne's son (a 'joke' that's been played out for at least 2 years now)

OK, you don't want KNik in the halves, I get it, we all get it and most of us agree with it

But you let your emotion get in the way, and instead of saying something intelligent, you posted a bit of drivel

Take a step back and I'm sure you can see that Wayne is going to make the team selection that Wayne thinks is right, regardless of what one of his players says in a press conference

No, it's not that simple

If you simply don't want KNik in the halves and you simply said that, it's fine and nobody has a go at you

But instead you go on a rant about Wayne doing whatever Boyd says because Boyd is Wayne's son (a 'joke' that's been played out for at least 2 years now)

OK, you don't want KNik in the halves, I get it, we all get it and most of us agree with it

But you let your emotion get in the way, and instead of saying something intelligent, you posted a bit of drivel

Take a step back and I'm sure you can see that Wayne is going to make the team selection that Wayne thinks is right, regardless of what one of his players says in a press conference
If that's the way you took it buddy that fine but the only emotion I was displaying was frustration, hardly a rant. Ok I might of been in the wrong saying that Bennett will do whatever Boyd wants... Not a big deal. The fact that Boyd is advocating for Kodi in the halves is was pissed me off, instead of saying "I'm not sure who will be in the halves, we will have to wait until Wayne makes that call" it was not over the top what I said, there for it did not need an over the top reaction or even any. I really don't need your approval to say what's on my mind and I should be able to express my concerns here of all places when talking about the Broncos

If that's the way you took it buddy that fine but the only emotion I was displaying was frustration, hardly a rant. Ok I might of been in the wrong saying that Bennett will do whatever Boyd wants... Not a big deal. The fact that Boyd is advocating for Kodi in the halves is was pissed me off, instead of saying "I'm not sure who will be in the halves, we will have to wait until Wayne makes that call" it was not over the top what I said, there for it did not need an over the top reaction or even any. I really don't need your approval to say what's on my mind and I should be able to express my concerns here of all places when talking about the Broncos

Yeah, "I'm not sure who will be in the halves, we will have to wait until Wayne makes that call" would have been a good response from Boyd, no argument

I'm guessing Boyd just went with supporting his player option, as opposed to actually wanting him there

But hey who knows? Maybe it's Boyd's secret plan to have someone worse in the team than he is so he doesn't look so bad LOL :)

Champ, that's the way it came across. Like he says, forget the tired and blundering snide comment about WB and Boyd and make your point. It was a dumb thing to say, something we all do from time to time and yes, I do mean me too. We all want everyone to say what's on their minds and no one needs other's approval.

What happened ? I saw somewhere he took a knock around the face at training? Is this removal related?

Isaako sort out whoever did it with a slab?

What happened ? I saw somewhere he took a knock around the face at training? Is this removal related?

Isaako sort out whoever did it with a slab?
Apparently the guy who did it was wearing a balaclava, islander appearance with bright pink footy boots on. last seen on the wing

Probably a good thing Taylor isn't playing for the Broncos this year.

That gut hanging over the shorts.. And he has little man titties. I would hate to hear the comments about him.

vlcsnap-2018-05-02-21h12m38s603.png

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.