2018 NRL Side

Probably a good thing Taylor isn't playing for the Broncos this year.

That gut hanging over the shorts.. And he has little man titties. I would hate to hear the comments about him.

View attachment 2921

Had to zoom in to see what you were talking about, can still barely see it, Milford has a good 10kg on him, and is shorter. :P

Despite a rough season I’m actually very happy to be a bronco fan at the moment. The amount of young talent we have coming through is very exciting. We have a pack of very inexperienced players who are really making a go of it. TPJ is a beast, Lodge looks like the goods, Sua is growing every week, Offa is starting to get some good performances under his belt. Haas could be anything.

Now add to this the ever reliable Moose, a fully fit Gillo, and Glenn who seems to be finding form again.

Macca is playing great and brings so much to the team, Milf is really starting to grow a kicking game. Isaako looks like a handy winger. Oates is incredible. James Roberts is one of my favourite players to watch, looks so dangerous every time he touches the ball. Kniko has shown he can still offer a lot off of the bench.

Eventually Boyd will find form or something will be done about it, and even sooner Sam will be gone. It’s only a matter of time until we have a real halfback, whether it’s next year or the year after.

Hopefully Bird finds some kind of form and a position that suits him.

Yeah this season is rough to watch at times but we are still hanging around the 8 by some miracle and I can’t help but think how good this team could be in a year or two.

I’m happy if we just make the finals this year, but I definitely feel there is a massive rebuilding phase happening and am really looking forward to watching some of these young guys develop

Despite a rough season I’m actually very happy to be a bronco fan at the moment. The amount of young talent we have coming through is very exciting. We have a pack of very inexperienced players who are really making a go of it. TPJ is a beast, Lodge looks like the goods, Sua is growing every week, Offa is starting to get some good performances under his belt. Haas could be anything.

Now add to this the ever reliable Moose, a fully fit Gillo, and Glenn who seems to be finding form again.

Macca is playing great and brings so much to the team, Milf is really starting to grow a kicking game. Isaako looks like a handy winger. Oates is incredible. James Roberts is one of my favourite players to watch, looks so dangerous every time he touches the ball. Kniko has shown he can still offer a lot off of the bench.

Eventually Boyd will find form or something will be done about it, and even sooner Sam will be gone. It’s only a matter of time until we have a real halfback, whether it’s next year or the year after.

Hopefully Bird finds some kind of form and a position that suits him.

Yeah this season is rough to watch at times but we are still hanging around the 8 by some miracle and I can’t help but think how good this team could be in a year or two.

I’m happy if we just make the finals this year, but I definitely feel there is a massive rebuilding phase happening and am really looking forward to watching some of these young guys develop

Well Said, I hope we get a new no.7 earlier then that though

There zero good halfbacks that are off contract that come to mind.

I think we must be putting all our eggs into Paix and hoping he will be ready for next year or 2020

I think we must be putting all our eggs into Paix and hoping he will be ready for next year or 2020

Hopefully he will be. Would love another homegrown halfback, the last two have had pretty good careers in JT and Bunt and the third one in Taylor seems to be getting there too.

Well Bird might be injured and miss a week. Could possibly see Dargan, his stats seem alright.

What if he gets an injury during the week , could force Wayne’s hand.
I don’t want anyone injured but it could be a blessing in disguise if it happens

If he gets an injury, then maybe.

But unless that injury happens, Dargan at 7 isn't happening.

We'll see Nikorima.
200.gif

How good is Sua going! He's been a real handful for opposition, makes great meters and is looking very dangerous with his footwork. Hits like a sledgehammer too. I reckon he'll soon become a real favourite... get the feeling he's just about to explode.

Playing on the wrong side of the field too!

Everything I have seen of him in ISC and juniors highlights was on the left side.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Justwin
  • Stix
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.