2018 NRL Side

Is a shame whats plan b ??

Pretty sure Ash was plan B
Bennett isnt a goose. He has tricks up his sleeves.
Ash chased the money. Mark the words right now, he will never make origin or test football for Australia.

It is amazing how kicking seems to unnatural for our last 3 playmakers

We didn't need Ash and we didn't need to break the bank to get him. We need to play money ball like the storm do. We need to find the players that fit the system and for the right price. We have star players in Milf, boyd, Gillo, Moose, Roberts. We need solid players for the right price. Kodi could be that player with more time under alf and now Walters.

I’m still voting for a Shane perry 2.0

It’s a shame Nicholls has signed with the dragons

Sorry my mistake! Now we need to have 100% faith in Nikorima. Though if you think about it, why would we complain about having a top tier nation half.

Sorry my mistake! Now we need to have 100% faith in Nikorima. Though if you think about it, why would we complain about having a top tier nation half.

because he doesn't offer us what we need.

he would be a fantastic player for a club that needs a half with strengths similar to Milf's but not so much for a club that needs a half to compliment Milf

It is amazing how kicking seems to unnatural for our last 3 playmakers

The only player in our spine you could argue that has even close to a natural kicking game is McCullough and that is only in play for touchfinders and 40/20 attempts. Nikorima's bombs are directionless and lack variety and Milford much like Hunt's lacks any consistency. I'm hoping Walters can help there but realistically I have my doubts.

Tanah Boyd looks the goods is he a option or chance at all.

Will be interesting to see what he can do when not next to Fifita. A couple of years away at the least. Personally not my top pick for the future.

Tanah Boyd looks the goods is he a option or chance at all.

zero chance ... he is only 16. can't play NRL until he turns 18

he wasn't even eligible for the under 20's in 2017

Paix is also 16 I believe, so not an option for us in 2018.

Will be interesting to see what he can do when not next to Fifita. A couple of years away at the least. Personally not my top pick for the future.

But he will be won't he ? Fafita looks to be inline for some first grade this year

But he will be won't he ? Fafita looks to be inline for some first grade this year

Probably. Sounds like Fifita could be playing Q Cup for a fair bit of next season.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • Griffo
  • Stix
  • Hurrijo
  • Skyblues87
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.