2018 NRL Side

Yeah he is killing it 3 tries already. He has talent. He is playing wing for the rest of the game i believe
Anyone who thinks mead should be a starting winger should be watching png play

Last edited:
Mead sucked overall this season. He had one good game early on, got a contract extension then derped it up every other time. Don't want to bring it up but semi put 4 tries on him and left him in the dust for speed.

Semi put tries on everyone really. He was unstoppable.

Yeah he is killing it 3 tries already. He has talent. He is playing wing for the rest of the game i believe

he is playing against Wales ... lets wait to see if he can do it against a quality side lie Aus or NZ.

and more importantly if he can do it 2 games in a row

he is playing against Wales ... lets wait to see if he can do it against a quality side lie Aus or NZ.

Agree heartily. But have to admit that first try of Mead's was seriously good, the speed he showed was incredible

Sounds like Kodi had a good game tonight.
I didn't get to see the game, how did he go?

Sounds like Kodi had a good game tonight.
I didn't get to see the game, how did he go?

Made a few good breaks and supported SJ pretty well. His and RTS’ support play for SJ was excellent I thought.

If Milford could turn into that sort of playmaker and have Kodi in support things could work quite nicely...

How can you watch the games that were on today? live streamed? because they weren't on fox

7mate is showing them today because of the Caulfield Cup so they weren't on the regular 7 channel.

It’s also on the 7 app as well.

Playing good footy is nothing new for him, he's been quality for over a decade and against the likes of Aust and NZ in a team massively outgunned.

Injury free and carrying on good form from the semi's and WC trials I reckon the rest of this cup he's gonna fire and carry it into the 2018 season.

Lil Kodi, i love this kid

Playing good footy is nothing new for him, he's been quality for over a decade and against the likes of Aust and NZ in a team massively outgunned.

Injury free and carrying on good form from the semi's and WC trials I reckon the rest of this cup he's gonna fire and carry it into the 2018 season.

Lil Kodi, i love this kid

Yeah!! About time Kodi got some love. He 110% deserves a chance to make the number 7 his own.

I'd be fine with giving Elgey one year, as depth. If anyone could re ignite his career it'd be Bennett. Atleast he would add halves competition and depth.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Yellowfella
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.