2019 Ashes discussion

That is a side that is hard to argue with, certainly is seemingly based on as much merit as possible.

Oh wow! That's is a shocking decision. He is very lucky to still be out there.

Luck ran out.

Side note, the numbers and names look absolutely shithouse in a Test setting
I am still choosing if I like the numbers, but in a few years the players will look weird without them.

Last edited:
Shocking start.

Umpires 0/3?

Pretty much. Funnily enough too, the Warner wicket I thought was actually pretty clearly not out with the naked eye. Oh well, it is what it is.

Deadset, this umpiring is disgraceful. I think only one decision so far hasn't been overturned.

And another overturn! That's like 1 correct decision out of 10, seriously.

And unsurprisingly Wade fails again at Test level, when will the selectors learn?

Labuschagne should've been there.

This is pathetic. Huge opportunity blown with Anderson gone.

What an abysmal showing. Smith must be wishing he was still banned.

EDIT: another crap decision from Dar, what a surprise.

Last edited:
**** our batting line-up ay, so bad.

Dar should be sacked, no exaggeration. This is like Buckner in his final days.
[automerge]1564667449[/automerge]
If Siddle runs in and looks like a 125k plodder the selectors should be blasted for him and Wade. Maybe Bancroft too, given Burns hit 180 in his last test.

Last edited:
I'd be keeping sharp if I was Harris & Labuschagne, they're gonna be needed probably next test.

I think Carey might be an emergency addition as well if Paine doesn't show some signs of life.

Dar should be sacked, no exaggeration. This is like Buckner in his final days.
[automerge]1564667449[/automerge]
If Siddle runs in and looks like a 125k plodder the selectors should be blasted for him and Wade. Maybe Bancroft too, given Burns hit 180 in his last test.

The best umps in the world are English and Aussie so we're always stuck with rubbish in the Ashes. Erasmus is probably the best we're going to get this series and he's OK at best.

Just hit out, you get out, who cares?

This is exactly Australia's problem, it has never changed, any movement whatsoever, they have absolutely no answers.

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.