2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

TBH, I think the shitness of the current leaked Jersey has just made people forget how bad some of the Nike ones were tbh. That said, they did produce THAT Jersey.

The change from Nike to ISC is because Nike wouldn't accommodate the number of modified jerseys we see these days. Indigenous / Anzac / Womens / Heritage / Superheros etc. With ISC they can make more jerseys = more money.

Wouldn’t be so sure, doesn’t have the new NRL logo on it..
Reddit claims these designs have been around for a number of years so I'm in agreement, they appear to be fakes.

Thank God because they suck!

Get around this, fam.

Screenshot 20181101 234048

The logo is almost unnecessary, or it could integrated the horse a bit better with a different style

Going by the Broncos Facebook feed, seems the new home jersey will be released on 7/11.

Could be a hint for a new sponsor too, free slurpees if we win by 7-11 points!

Can't rule out the leaked one from earlier in the thread based on the above pic...

Going by the Broncos Facebook feed, seems the new home jersey will be released on 7/11.

Could be a hint for a new sponsor too, free slurpees if we win by 7-11 points!
God I hope if we do get a new major sponsor it doesnt end up like Neds and the Tits jersey...

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.