2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

raveenkari

NYC Player
I think we all need to remember that these are just renderings. The kits will look vastly different in real life and in person.

Personally I love em, especially the away. Just hope its not a repeat of the 2012 away yellow.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
I honestly quite like them. The over-riding opinion here, and on a couple of other places I've seen though, is that most people seem to absolutely detest them.

I just wonder out of interest, what are fans looking for in a modern day jersey? Is it a link to the past, a great looking design, or something else?

Lets be honest, a new design every year is basically a cash grab by the clubs. But what is it that would lead you to update your jersey every couple of years? I've not bought a new one for a long time, but I think I will grab one of these, most likely the home jersey.

Last edited:

BroncsFan

NRL Player
... but I don’t think it will be one for the history books.
Until we win the 2019 premiership in it and have to look at it for every replay of the game... I could probably live with it in those circumstances though

Last edited:

mystico

U18 Player
Still won’t get rid of that betting sponsorship. You’d think some other company would pump in the $$. Like the jersey but refuse to walk around advertising bloody Ladbrokes.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
I think the Broncos organisation has fluked success because we continue to make shitty decisions. This jersey sucks and isn’t Broncos-like at all

Last edited:
I think the Broncos organisation has fluked success because we continue to make shitty decisions. This jersey sucks and isn’t Broncos-like at all
You got that from a jersey? The most supported, financially successful, 6 premiership winning, only club on the stock exchange, and the club that has been used by numerous other clubs as an example for how to run a successful club has fluked success??

And before the inevitable “but they have had queensland/seq/brisbane/a large city to themselves” the chargers, crushers, giants, seagulls, the knights of the last few years, the warriors, perth, the broncos staff recruiting and copying melbourne and the early cowboys say hello. Although they havent had as much of a rugby league city none of them would be there in the first place if brisbane werent so successful.

Ridiculous statement. This club may be floundering on the field the last few years but it is LIGHT YEARS ahead of every other club in the nrl off the field. Thats no fluke...

The recent management of this organisation has increased membership, sponsorship, revenue, crowds, built the best facilities in the nrl, brought in a very successful nrlw team, and markedly improved our junior recruitment/development pathways. They have done everything they physically could have to deliver a premiership in recent years. Its upto the coach and players to deliver... fluked it lol...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter