2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

Discussion in 'The Rumour Mill' started by raveenkari, Sep 13, 2018.

1. raveenkari

raveenkari NYC Player

I think we all need to remember that these are just renderings. The kits will look vastly different in real life and in person.

Personally I love em, especially the away. Just hope its not a repeat of the 2012 away yellow.

2. FaithinHook

FaithinHook NRL Player

View of the back lads...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sproj

Sproj

Amazing that hours of design would go into that.

4. FaithinHook

FaithinHook NRL Player

I honestly quite like them. The over-riding opinion here, and on a couple of other places I've seen though, is that most people seem to absolutely detest them.

I just wonder out of interest, what are fans looking for in a modern day jersey? Is it a link to the past, a great looking design, or something else?

Lets be honest, a new design every year is basically a cash grab by the clubs. But what is it that would lead you to update your jersey every couple of years? I've not bought a new one for a long time, but I think I will grab one of these, most likely the home jersey.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    raveenkari likes this.
  5. I'll wait and see what the heritage jersey looks like but I'm tempted by the away jersey.

6. BroncsFan

BroncsFan NRL Player

Until we win the 2019 premiership in it and have to look at it for every replay of the game... I could probably live with it in those circumstances though

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  7. Caniffe

Caniffe

Those are terribad.

Locky's Left Boot likes this.
  8. Broncos are taking their sweet ass time.

The jersey reveal is meant to be today.

9. Morkel

Morkel

Slow reveal.

[​IMG]

GKDonkey, BroncsFan and Cult3 like this.
  10. Their website says evening so give it a couple more hours most likely.

11. Acceptable but I'm not about to rush out and buy one.

12. Sproj

Sproj

I'm shocked, didn't see that design coming at all. Hehe

13. JAHHW

JAHHW QCup Player

Seriously, how is Fifita 18?!?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  14. mystico

mystico U18 Player

Still won’t get rid of that betting sponsorship. You’d think some other company would pump in the $$. Like the jersey but refuse to walk around advertising bloody Ladbrokes.

15. Allo

Allo NRL Player

I think this jersey will grow on me, funny how most people wait on the heritage strip though. Wish the club would take a **** hint

16. Morkel

Morkel

Hahaha was about to post the same thing. More like “how old is your second rower?” “Somewhere between 18 and 48”.

JAHHW likes this.
  17. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

I think the Broncos organisation has fluked success because we continue to make shitty decisions. This jersey sucks and isn’t Broncos-like at all

Kyall likes this.
  18. Foordy

Foordy

I don't mind the jersey .... I can't see why many people have a problem with it

19. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

You got that from a jersey? The most supported, financially successful, 6 premiership winning, only club on the stock exchange, and the club that has been used by numerous other clubs as an example for how to run a successful club has fluked success??

And before the inevitable “but they have had queensland/seq/brisbane/a large city to themselves” the chargers, crushers, giants, seagulls, the knights of the last few years, the warriors, perth, the broncos staff recruiting and copying melbourne and the early cowboys say hello. Although they havent had as much of a rugby league city none of them would be there in the first place if brisbane werent so successful.

Ridiculous statement. This club may be floundering on the field the last few years but it is LIGHT YEARS ahead of every other club in the nrl off the field. Thats no fluke...

The recent management of this organisation has increased membership, sponsorship, revenue, crowds, built the best facilities in the nrl, brought in a very successful nrlw team, and markedly improved our junior recruitment/development pathways. They have done everything they physically could have to deliver a premiership in recent years. Its upto the coach and players to deliver... fluked it lol...

soup, Sproj and Locky's Left Boot like this.