2019 Broncos Jersey & Sponsorship discussion

Righto, Columbo.

Bh_pjh1.jpg

I think the leaked designs are actually real.

sleeves look slightly different. but yeah the leaked ones look pretty spot on.

i quite like them tbh. Depending upon how the heritage will look like Ill pick up the away one.

love me some gold bronco.

Seriously though, if those leaked ones are real, which is looking likely, the club just opens itself up to more criticism of 'stealing' a Sydney team's design.

Seriously though, if those leaked ones are real, which is looking likely, the club just opens itself up to more criticism of 'stealing' a Sydney team's design.

whens the last time we stole a sydney design? and tbf they might look better in person

Horse1
Horse2
Horse1
apparently it was on the superstore last night.

taken from the rlu jersey forum

Last edited:
whens the last time we stole a sydney design? and tbf they might look better in person

Not saying the Broncs have stolen any designs before or even this one, I'm saying the Sydney media love to sink the boot in every chance they get, they don't much of an excuse.

I'm also a fan of maintaining the same jersey, it carries tradition and for the Broncs, that is a proud tradition indeed.

Well if you see bnation, simple sure does seem apt for a big chunk of the fans.

Last edited:

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • Wolfie
  • Scorchie
  • jd87
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • Justwin
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • marw
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.