2019 Broncos Line-up

Dobbo said this morning it's BS, and that Burgess is only a good friend of Seibold, they never discussed him moving to the Broncos in 2020. Said "He'll never be playing for the Broncos".

Dobbo.
Pretty much guarantees he is coming to brisbane then.

I wouldn’t say that’s the only thing he has going for him ...

(I can’t unsee, and therefore, unremember)

107493_640x428.jpg

Is Tevita in some trouble?, seems to have deleted all socials.

Thank god for that. That kid will get the biggest head if he doesn't watch out. He was posting the stupidest shit.

The coach hopefully. Just egotistical stuff?

I wouldn't be surprised if Corey Parker said something hahaha.

Yeah, mostly immature egotistical stuff.

Starting a live video at 2am in the morning when he was seemingly drunk, rapping music videos.

Filming team mates when they don't want to be filmed to have them respond "**** off c#$%" (Haas)

Nothing too bad but just silly and not what you want from a player.

This is partly why people really like Glenn.

We definitely have enough depth in the front row.

Very inexperienced depth.

It generally takes young props a few years to really hit their stride and at some point our less experienced props are going to struggle because they can't handle the weekly grind of the NRL.

Burgess at his best is one of the best front rowers in the comp and Seibold seemed to be able to get him to pull his head out of his ass and start performing. He also brings a lot of experience. Some people are underestimating just how valuable that will be in the front row. The rest of our forward leaders such as Gillett, Glenn and Macca won't be able to pick up the slack when the young guys are struggling. They will be too busy with their own jobs and they don't play in the front row.

I’ve been following him. It ain’t that bad.

He’s just an egotistical young man.

Yeah, it's not very Bronco-like.

Usually the players at the club are really humble.

I'm just glad we have Corey Parker and Ben Cross around the forwards. Doubt they'd be shy from telling Tevita to pull his head in.

Very inexperienced depth.

It generally takes young props a few years to really hit their stride and at some point our less experienced props are going to struggle because they can't handle the weekly grind of the NRL.

Burgess at his best is one of the best front rowers in the comp and Seibold seemed to be able to get him to pull his head out of his ass and start performing. He also brings a lot of experience. Some people are underestimating just how valuable that will be in the front row. The rest of our forward leaders such as Gillett, Glenn and Macca won't be able to pick up the slack when the young guys are struggling. They will be too busy with their own jobs and they don't play in the front row.

I think this year we are taking gambles with youth. Seibold has said he's not afraid to play the young guys. Gurgess would be good as an experienced bench option with high impact. Only for a year or two. Otherwise we run the risk of losing someone like Carrigan or Flegler.

TBF, Parker has one of the biggest egos ever from all accounts.

Yeah, Parker keeps it on the down low though. He's quietly egotistical.

There's nothing wrong with some ego, a player like TPJ just needs to learn how to harness it. At least he has a lot of energy.

Parker also has the experience and credentials to back up that ego too.

Last edited:
Parker, Wally Lewis, Wayne Bennet all had the kind of ego that others would see as a kind of arrogance. The difference was they could back it up. It was made from learning they could do their job better than others, but also demonstrating they could.
Tpj has one half of the equation but not the other. Its an important distinction and one worth learning because there will come a time as an athlete when you won't be able to do what you did. The invincibility of youth has but one foe and that great adversity, "Age" always wins in the end.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Broncosgirl
  • LGH
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosAlways
  • Adammacca
  • Strop
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • something
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lozza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • IceWorks
  • broncotville
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.