2019 Broncos Line-up

No thanks. Too many errors. Will do my head in watching him drop it all the time.
I am happy with Haas, Carrigan, Tagataese and Fensom competing for 2 bench spots. Mago too.

George literally wasn't even in the top 50 for errors made last season mate, you must be thinking of Sam.

No thanks. Too many errors. Will do my head in watching him drop it all the time.
I am happy with Haas, Carrigan, Tagataese and Fensom competing for 2 bench spots. Mago too.

He’s better than Taga, Fensom and Mago just needs to clean up his act.

probably doesn’t make any difference but burgess is suspended for the first 3 rounds

He doesn’t play big minutes so probably wouldn’t make top 50 but I would be interested to see a stat that reflects errors per minute. I could be wrong but he seemed to make plenty whenever I saw him play.
I am not denying he’s a decent player I just don’t think we need him and want to be sure we have enough money to offer TPJ and Oates next year.

I don't think we particularly need him, but he could comfortably take the Tagatese / Mago bench role no worries.

8. Lodge
10. Ofahengaue
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Staggs
15. Fifita
16. Haas
17. G.Burgess

Sounds good to me.. Will need to offload Glenn and/or Kahu though.

We have a Carrigan for that bench role. Dont think the particular Burgi in question is worth the money tbh.

If Glenn or Kahu were going, they would have been gone by now i think. Titans pulled the offer they made to Kahu, and i'm not sure seeing as Glenn only has this year left anyway it would be wise to release him just yet. I have a feeling he is going to be quite important somewhere in the 17 this year. Unless we could somehow get Glenn to go to Souths in exchange i suppose, but i'm not actually sure Glenn would move tbh.

He was the best of the three last year (that includes Sam). Not sure why Souths want to get rid of him.

What was the reason behind Sam's marriage bust up? Is it known?

He was the best of the three last year (that includes Sam). Not sure why Souths want to get rid of him.

Sometimes it's not a matter of wanting to get rid of a player, salary cap pressure can force you in the interests of the long term picture to make tough decisions even with players you want to keep like we did with Gilly after 1993, we kept him might have meant having to let promising talent youngsters at the time like Sailor or Ryan go down the track.

Last edited:
If we could get Souffs to pay a part of his salary, I'd say go for it. We need experienced players. A year or 2 would be ideal.

Why are Souths in salary cap trouble / pressure?

They don't have an overly great squad.

Why are Souths in salary cap trouble / pressure?

They don't have an overly great squad.

Inglis ate their salary cap.

Front row rotation of Lodge, Ofa, TPJ, Haas, GBurgess would be fucking epic.

He’s better than Taga, Fensom and Mago just needs to clean up his act.
His wage is likely also significantly higher than all three of those players combined

He was far better last year under Seibold than he was in 17 under Madge. Wouldn’t be opposed, swap him for fensom pls

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.