2019 Broncos Line-up

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
If we lose Glenn as well as McGuire is it worth considering Fensom if we can get him cheap?

I'd say the whole point of moving them on , is to bring the youth through and tie them up. TPJ, lodge , carrigan and flegler.

BroncsNBundy

BroncsNBundy

NYC Player
Contributor
Jul 29, 2013
So we only have one trial game against titans on March 2nd. Hope its enough to sort the team out

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
I am pretty sure there will be 1 or 2 other trial games organised probably in a regional area and maybe redcliffe which has been done before.

I know this is a bit off topic but I don't think it warrants its own thread. I have just ordered some 3 day passes for the magic round (using the broncos member password of course) with the tickets to be emailed. I got a confirmation email but no tickets. Couldn't see anywhere on the Ticketek site where they have said when the tickets will be sent.
Has anyone else bought tickets or know when they will be sent? I know it is still a fair way off but I'd still be interested to know so I can keep a look out for them.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
AbSf7CP.jpg

:treadmill:

BroncsNBundy

BroncsNBundy

NYC Player
Contributor
Jul 29, 2013
Ok. My apologies Gaz. We have another 2 trials. One against Souths Logan and against PNG

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I am pretty sure there will be 1 or 2 other trial games organised probably in a regional area and maybe redcliffe which has been done before.

I know this is a bit off topic but I don't think it warrants its own thread. I have just ordered some 3 day passes for the magic round (using the broncos member password of course) with the tickets to be emailed. I got a confirmation email but no tickets. Couldn't see anywhere on the Ticketek site where they have said when the tickets will be sent.
Has anyone else bought tickets or know when they will be sent? I know it is still a fair way off but I'd still be interested to know so I can keep a look out for them.

Did you specify paper tickets, or did it default to e-tickets? For the former, they normally charge a couple of bucks extra per ticket. For e-tickets, they’ll be attached to the confirmation email. Either print them out or send them to your phone and do a screenshot of the barcode (screenshot easier to find while in the line at the stadium than opening an email + attachments, particularly if the internet sucks).

Last edited:
Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017
The way Fifita was breaking tackles and pushing off defenders towards the end of the season had me thinking that he was perhaps the most dangerous attacking forward we had. If he manages to reproduce that sort of form next season it will be hard to keep him out of the 17. Imagine him interchanging with Gillo for the first few rounds! Knik's missed tackle count would be virtually zero.

The picture on the Broncos.com.au website is the most unflattering one in have seen, poor fella.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
If the Sharks wanted Jack Bird to replace Holmes for 2019 would you be happy to let him go?

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
If the Sharks wanted Jack Bird to replace Holmes for 2019 would you be happy to let him go?

Why? Does it benefit us somehow I am unaware of? Is there some player we could possibly sign with Bird’s money? If so who is this person?

If not, where is the upside? Save a bit of coin perhaps?

We’ve already lost quality and experience this off-season. Should we continue do divest ourselves of proven Origin quality players? Is that some sort of magic recipe for success, do you think?

Not so sure, myself...

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Why? Does it benefit us somehow I am unaware of? Is there some player we could possibly sign with Bird’s money? If so who is this person?

If not, where is the upside? Save a bit of coin perhaps?

We’ve already lost quality and experience this off-season. Should we continue do divest ourselves of proven Origin quality players? Is that some sort of magic recipe for success, do you think?

Not so sure, myself...

Offload Bird, sign Johnson for 800k a year or bust, use whatever is left over to sure up our must keeps. Staggs plays centre next year and nobody even notices Bird is gone.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
Offload Bird, sign Johnson for 800k a year or bust, use whatever is left over to sure up our must keeps. Staggs plays centre next year and nobody even notices Bird is gone.
Pretty much. The only downside is if a Bird somehow becomes super Bird now that he’s fixed then we have egg on our faces.

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Scdeac
  • Old Mate
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.