2019 Broncos Line-up

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
If the Sharks wanted Jack Bird to replace Holmes for 2019 would you be happy to let him go?
Nothing against Jack, but we’d have to make sure he was FUBAR with injuries first...

Last edited:
The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
Did you specify paper tickets, or did it default to e-tickets? For the former, they normally charge a couple of bucks extra per ticket. For e-tickets, they’ll be attached to the confirmation email. Either print them out or send them to your phone and do a screenshot of the barcode (screenshot easier to find while in the line at the stadium than opening an email + attachments, particularly if the internet sucks).

I specified e-tickets and got a confirmation email but there were no actual tickets attached to the confirmation e-mail.
Not sure if they were supposed to be or if they are going to be sent closer to the games.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I specified e-tickets and got a confirmation email but there were no actual tickets attached to the confirmation e-mail.
Not sure if they were supposed to be or if they are going to be sent closer to the games.

From memory they should have been emailed immediately. Just check your spam folder in case it was a separate email and it got caught by the spam filter. Failing that, give them a call.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Pretty much. The only downside is if a Bird somehow becomes super Bird now that he’s fixed then we have egg on our faces.

He wasn't even much of an incredible player when he was healthy. He was quality for sure but not the huge superstar you would assume when seeing how certain fans carry on about the idea of ditching him. He was far from what we needed in the first place and his first year was a complete disaster. It's not hard to understand why people want to focus attentions elsewhere.

Last edited:
Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Offload Bird, sign Johnson for 800k a year or bust, use whatever is left over to sure up our must keeps. Staggs plays centre next year and nobody even notices Bird is gone.

With of course no guarantee whatsoever Johnson actually wants to come to Brisbane...

And in 12 months when Johnson and Milford don’t work together because they are too similar just as Nikorima and Milford are, we go around and around again?

Doesn’t seem like much of a plan to me...

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
With of course no guarantee whatsoever Johnson actually wants to come to Brisbane...

And in 12 months when Johnson and Milford don’t work together because they are too similar just as Nikorima and Milford are, we go around and around again?

But it's Johnson :eusa_dance:

Play him at fullback if him and milford are too similar.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008

Oh stop it with your common sense posts. Is this becoming a trend on here???

O

ostin86

NRL Player
Jun 15, 2010
Moving to fullback could reignite Johnsons career. There is no doubt he has the skill to play there and he has incredible speed. I think he could make more consistent contributions from that position for sure.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Oh stop it with your common sense posts. Is this becoming a trend on here???

How many halves are there in the game that would make a good foil for milford though? It's slim pickings.

It's fair to say these guys would suit Milf's game better than Johnson.. But they're not available..

1. Cooper Cronk
2. Nathan Cleary
3. Daley Cherry Evans
4. Adam Reynolds
5. Luke Keary
6. James Maloney
7. Ashley Taylor

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Moving to fullback could reignite Johnsons career. There is no doubt he has the skill to play there and he has incredible speed. I think he could make more consistent contributions from that position for sure.

I think he would go alright at back just haven't really seen him in the air .

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • Allo
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Ozired
  • Culhwch
  • mitch222
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.