2019 Broncos Line-up

How can you possibly say that when we have Nikorima in our starting 7?
I dont believe that Johnson is the kind of halfback we need.
Admittedly KNik is no game-manager, but Johnson isnt either.
We need an organising half with a good kicking game... somebody to run the side so Milf can do his natural thing.

I dont believe that Johnson is the kind of halfback we need.
Admittedly KNik is no game-manager, but Johnson isnt either.
We need an organising half with a good kicking game... somebody to run the side so Milf can do his natural thing.

It's a shame we're paying big bucks for players that can't organise a side or kick a ball..

SJ has leg injury issues, I seriously doubt he could last a season at FB. If we were moving anyone from our spine into FB it'd be Milf to maintain the Kiwi halves combo, but Milf's kicking game is too good to be underused so we'd have to have him play differently to any other FB in the comp.

SJ has leg injury issues, I seriously doubt he could last a season at FB. If we were moving anyone from our spine into FB it'd be Milf to maintain the Kiwi halves combo, but Milf's kicking game is too good to be underused so we'd have to have him play differently to any other FB in the comp.

Lockyer used to kick from fullback

I'm wondering why O'Sullivan was bought from Roosters, indeed why did the Roosters let him go if he was any good? Sure they have Cronk but I think he has one more season (if that) left before he callls it a day. Did Benny genuinely believe he would make a stop gap replacement for Knik while awaiting the likes of Tanah Boyd and Cory Paix to mature? Or was it just a gamble in the hope he clicked with MILF and if he never he at least made the Lodge family a little more comfortable and perhaps it increased the odds slightly in Lodgey staying past 2019. It's been plaguing me since we signed him. I still can't work out the rationale.

I'm wondering why O'Sullivan was bought from Roosters, indeed why did the Roosters let him go if he was any good? Sure they have Cronk but I think he has one more season (if that) left before he callls it a day. Did Benny genuinely believe he would make a stop gap replacement for Knik while awaiting the likes of Tanah Boyd and Cory Paix to mature? Or was it just a gamble in the hope he clicked with MILF and if he never he at least made the Lodge family a little more comfortable and perhaps it increased the odds slightly in Lodgey staying past 2019. It's been plaguing me since we signed him. I still can't work out the rationale.

Roosters didn’t let him go, they very much wanted to keep him and where filthy he chose to head to Brisbane instead of staying put.

Yeah, I've seen some Roosters fans actually upset about him possibly leaving...unlike Parra fans with Dargan. Still doesn't mean anything, our luck with halfbacks is possibly the worst in the NRL.

Roosters didn’t let him go, they very much wanted to keep him and where filthy he chose to head to Brisbane instead of staying put.

He must really be a chance to take that 7 jersey. How has he started with training?

If this true then it looks like a bit of tit for tat when they nicked Jayden Nikorima mind you that never exactly panned out well for either party and I think the Broncos will end up securing his services if he comes good. So if he is any good he might be the last piece of Benny's puzzle. Knik to the bench (just wish he could tackle like Berrigan could).

Well yeah, isn't that what a centre is suposed to do ?

I'm starting to wonder if you have ever seen a fit Jack Bird play in the NRL before.

The guy was a weapon at centre for the Sharks, and there is nothing to say he wont be for us as well.

Just so everyone knows, I watch a lot of footy. Have followed every player's career since before they made the NRL or when they made the NRL.. I know what they can do..

Jack Bird in his peak is a 600k centre.

He played well at 6 in his first year when Maloney was controlling the side. All he had to do was float around the field and try to create something in attack.

We have enough of those players that can actually do a better job at it than him.

Everyone loves a new kid in the NRL but the shine has worn off and the reality of signing Bird as a marquee player kicked in pretty quick.

Questioning if I've seen Bird play because I think he's a waste of space and time at the Broncos is a bit silly.

Just so everyone knows, I watch a lot of footy. Have followed every player's career since before they made the NRL or when they made the NRL.. I know what they can do..

Jack Bird in his peak is a 600k centre.

He played well at 6 in his first year when Maloney was controlling the side. All he had to do was float around the field and try to create something in attack.

We have enough of those players that can actually do a better job at it than him.

Everyone loves a new kid in the NRL but the shine has worn off and the reality of signing Bird as a marquee player kicked in pretty quick.

Questioning if I've seen Bird play because I think he's a waste of space and time at the Broncos is a bit silly.

Silly is watching that much footy , there's a big world out there mate !

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • BroncoFan94
  • cento
  • Robboi_321
  • Dee
  • Gaz
  • Nerd
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ezpz
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Howie
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Purple Pills
  • Battler
  • Organix
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.