2019 Broncos Line-up

Genuinely, are you that gullible? Dont you read the whole thread?
I replied after you said you were being stupid but I though that was still your stance and you backflipped out of it.

Didn't realise you were genuinely kidding

So, the players will be at work tomorrow and Seibold might be at work tomorrow but who the hell is going to be there to monitor, test and plan the training schedules? It's the staff practicalities I can't get my head around. How do you suddenly swap a coaching staff and expect to have a successful pre-season? All the planning should have been done by now.
You might not win a premiership in pre season but you sure can lose one.

So, the players will be at work tomorrow and Seibold might be at work tomorrow but who the hell is going to be there to monitor, test and plan the training schedules? It's the staff practicalities I can't get my head around. How do you suddenly swap a coaching staff and expect to have a successful pre-season? All the planning should have been done by now.
You might not win a premiership in pre season but you sure can lose one.

Presumably the new team will retain the plans already settled on by the previous staff but then apply their own amendments depending on what their philosophy is. Bennettball is simple enough at its core that you'd be pretty much starting there and working your way forward anyway.

The confirmed 2019 Brisbane Broncos:

01. ???
02. ???
03. ???
04. ???
05. ???
06. ???
07. ???
08. ???
09. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???
14. ???
15. ???
16. ???
17. ???

Coach. Anthony Seibold.

Last edited:
Your 2019 Brisbane Broncos:

01. Boyd
02. ???
03. ???
04. Bird
05. ???
06. ???
07. ???
08. ???
09. McC
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???
14. ???
15. ???
16. ???
17. ???

Coach. Anthony Seibold.

That's all you really need to know.

Probably better than the majority of sides I put up haha.

Don't be so hard on yourself, naming one player named ? in a side isn't a hard task.

Last edited:
Presumably the new team will retain the plans already settled on by the previous staff but then apply their own amendments depending on what their philosophy is. Bennettball is simple enough at its core that you'd be pretty much starting there and working your way forward anyway.
It will be interesting to see whether bennetts foundations with seibolds new systems and outlook will have better results (broncos 2019) or seibolds systems with bennetts team building and motivation (souths 2019) will have better results.

Personally i think souths will have a better 2019 but we will have a better 2021 (2020 around about even maybe) onwards. Mostly because of the above but also because our team is growing whereas souths have a more mature team as well.

Any chance Seibold brings some players with him? I think Wayne is in TPJ’s ear for sure for 2020.

Seibold proved last year with Cook (dumping Farah who wasn't even that crap, look at how he ended the year for the Tigers) and GI (playing GI at centre instead of taking the bait and playing him at the back) that he can and will move blokes around if he deems it necessary and will do it quickly. Looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Jedhead
  • john1420
  • Harry Sack
  • kiwibronco
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.